ceelooboob : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Got some work done over that last couple of days.....installed some stuff ...fixed some stuff.....I put on the ws2,cat,and header....i also elminated the a/c and cruise control.....I mounted the 94/95 ex front lip....fixed one of my fogs that didnt work.....new alternator and battery...new fuel filter.....got the tires mounted on the slips balanced and stuff....blah blah

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i'm really liking your cb, current work being done to it and future plans. good luck with everything, man. how much did you get the ws2 for?
      mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Originally posted by vermicide_esp
        i'm really liking your cb, current work being done to it and future plans. good luck with everything, man. how much did you get the ws2 for?
        thanks...the ws2 was 430 shipped from truehonda.com
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

looks real good. now clean that engine bay and post pics with those slipstreams on

Comment

looks awesome, and that pile of parts is awesome.
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
              really? wow, i'm certainly not passing up that deal. thanks for the info.
              mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Come on show us some pics of the slipstreams mounted on your car
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

thanks for the comment.....yea theres not enough mulberry cb's around

the rust free is because had a little body work done when some old lady banged into the back so i just had em fix the rust

How much did it run you?? to repair the rust?? because where Im at..these fuckers want OVER $4000 to repair the rear quarters and repaint the rear sections....I told them to suck duck pussy ( because they're a bunch of QUACKS)...and drove off
                  Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 04-11-2007, 11:33 AM.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

thats the regular price..its a special going on for $419..for the 90-93 Accord

model # 116-KH08 WS ( Apexi Catback Exhaust )

shit I might jump on that SOON!

and the slip streams..from Subydude.com....for 17x7.5 is a little over $650 for 4 ( ROTA SLIPSTREAMS )

Royal Gunmetal ( what I want )
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                      How much did it run you?? to repair the rust?? because where Im at..these fuckers want OVER $4000 to repair the rear quarters and repaint the rear sections....I told them to suck duck pussy ( because they're a bunch of QUACKS)...and drove off
                      the repairs were like 300 cause it was my firends uncle who ive known all my life ....but they didnt replace the quarter panels they just did a patch job.

And as far as teh ws2 the cheapest i saw was on ebay for like 480 shipped so 430shippedwas a deal for me.
                      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

i remember you were saying how you felt out of place at that one nj meet..cause everyone had h22's and such..but now..your car is coming along so nicely bro..good exhaust choice..one of my fav sets of rims...nice engine products that werre purchased..

Comment

the repairs were like 300 cause it was my firends uncle who ive known all my life ....but they didnt replace the quarter panels they just did a patch job.

And as far as teh ws2 the cheapest i saw was on ebay for like 480 shipped so 430shippedwas a deal for me.

well..they're running a special ( starting @ $419 )...

on the WS2 Catback!

NOT on ebay..on that site you said earlier ! ( www.truehonda.com )

heres the link

http://www.truehonda.com/inventory.p...roducts&id=102

WAIT... thats just for certain cars...NOT ours...LOL

I just looked at it carefully ( prices )

Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 04-11-2007, 01:44 PM.

MR Thread:

Comment

Bump for pics on Slips, I like how this is coming together

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ok guys i will put on the slips on saturday and post pics.....hopefully i will have time to install the h23 intake mani and my rear motor mount insert an tie rods and upper control arms...so hopefully a big update for saturday night....i got to get an early start at this thought if i wanna get all that done....i put the front insert in yesterdat and wow what a difference.
                              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Oh ok buddy just keep us posted...
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X