NWaccord : 1992 Accord LX (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    your build is identical to what i am doing right now except the cams, speaking of the valve train how much did it run you because i was planning on using brian crowler b18 valves and springs but total it cost 330 or so just curious
    Yes im liking your build! The springs + retainers only where 365$ shipped. Bought my valves seperate. Real happy with the BISI valvetrain. The engine screams @ 7800rpm

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    wonderous minda try to persue why I have never seen this thread.
    great work, truely inspirational, now I just need to save money.
    in that vid where your adjusting timing on your dizzy, is that joser in the background?
    Thanks alot No ive never dealt with JOSER, that was my brother. Hes the biggest help on these projects

Originally posted by dbsharp View Post
    Nice build! You really picked up A LOT of power going from 13.5 to 16.5 psi! Impressive numbers. Is your head or IM ported? I didn't see you mention that anywhere.
    Thanks man, Yes im super satisfied with the cams, they made ALOT more power than stock cams. Low + Top end! The head has stock casting, hasnt been ported, though I wished I should of done that with oversize vavles. The intake manifold is ported however. Its got IAB delete plates. One for more plenum volume, and the other for runner lenthgh. and its 4 holes instead of the 8 original. And the 72mm blox TB

Originally posted by lilpat93accord View Post
    Nice
    Thankyou

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
    MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

you owe me rippers vids.. against "decent" cars... not LS powered Eg hatchies.. or the like.. get to it bitch...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
        you owe me rippers vids.. against "decent" cars... not LS powered Eg hatchies.. or the like.. get to it bitch...
        Yeah i know havent had the time nor havent found a car down enough. The cars at KaizenSpeed right now fabbing up a new top mount manifold. Heres some pics of the progress

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

badass ride man.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

upgrade to some 1000s... and dont stop at 500wheel..

that setup (even though your gonna make out that turbo)

is capable of atleast 550-575..so.. ugh.. get to it broski..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

NWaccord! really nice work going on here!

Whats your thoughts on the blackworks suspension? i've been looking for someone actually running them on there cb. thanks!
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Wow man what a big progress, So much nice engine you got. And plenty of power.

Comment

How much your old set up run you? now that i have my f22b installed and running i might boost it but im completly new to boosting so my first set up id like to keep it simple...What do you recommend i do to the block and head (hone, port, polish etc) id like to keep everything stock internals with all new seals and gasket...maybe cams and spring and retainers

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                  When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
                    NWaccord! really nice work going on here!

Whats your thoughts on the blackworks suspension? i've been looking for someone actually running them on there cb. thanks!
                    Thanks guys! They perform real good, actually impressed in the quality and comfort. There not too stiff.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                    11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                      How much your old set up run you? now that i have my f22b installed and running i might boost it but im completly new to boosting so my first set up id like to keep it simple...What do you recommend i do to the block and head (hone, port, polish etc) id like to keep everything stock internals with all new seals and gasket...maybe cams and spring and retainers
                      Just in turbo setup around 3500$ not including engine or tuning. Just keep it stock without porting, do the new seals. MLS headgasket and ARP headstuds.
                      Last edited by NWaccord; 01-12-2014, 11:49 PM.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

*UPDATE*
                        The cars still at KiazenSpeed, witch doesnt really bother me, to much snow to drive it home
                        Changed of plans, Im not going with the top mount manifold, We have decided to go with a lowermount to give more space for the downpipe without getting in the way of radiator,plus its cheaper giving me extra money for a KiazenSpeed CB7 Traction Control bar.

Heres a pic of new manifold being fab up

The manifold all welded downpipe finished, and by now the wastegate dump is finished. Traction control is finished too jus waiting for it come back from powdercoat

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                        11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

nicely done bro

Comment

grrrr...no top mount...looks nice
                            New paint job and bumper 8/8/11
                            tsx retrofit
                            f22b dohc boosted
                            custom gauges pods

Motivation is one of the keys to life....tell me "can't" and I wll show you I can

Comment

Holy balls. That wasn't where I was expecting to go when this thread started with a salvage car! I'm impressed. I can't believe both of your cars!

Two thumbs up for you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                                nicely done bro
                                Thanks mayne!

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
                                grrrr...no top mount...looks nice
                                Yeah I know....but this one will perform alot lot better then ebay manifold, it wouldnt let me hold full boost (20.5psi) till 7800rpm, witch is rev limit.

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
                                Holy balls. That wasn't where I was expecting to go when this thread started with a salvage car! I'm impressed. I can't believe both of your cars! Two thumbs up for you sir.
                                Thanks alot. both cars have gone through alot. Engine wise their pretty much done........... gonna start focousing on interiors.

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                                11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Working...
                                X