Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 21 and I am very mechanically inclined and own a 92 LX CB. I take care of large private reptile collections, as my other hobby is breeding and selling snakes...hence my username, it is the Latin name for my favorite genus of python.

Comment

21 with a 9 to 5 of being a mechanic, pretty much the first and only in the family so far

Comment

I'm 54 and i work for a supermarket ,I drive a cb7/1990.

Comment

i'm 20 and work at a cabinet shop where i build, paint and install cabinets. i drive a gutted 91 coupe

Comment

I'm 19 and work at Safeway n also help my dad at his shop for 4 years so I have some skill being a mechanic n what not. I drive a 91 cb7 sedan.( stock daily driven ) also have a project car ( 91 accord sedan f20b swap )

Comment

30 years old

I make bullets

Comment

Originally posted by harrisso1 View Post
                im 27 and i work in Cyber Security Served in the Navy for 8 years
                Thank you for your service, Harrisso1
                GATORS GONNA GATE - - im also here: www.x-h20.com

Comment

I'm 39 and I'm a BMW Master tech
                  Accord Of The Month January 09
                  Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                  BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

im 28

i harvest unicorn tears in exchange for pegasus wings

Comment

im 18, and i make tacos at taco bell (big shot huh?)

Comment

Originally posted by novtechere View Post
                        im 18, and i make tacos at taco bell (big shot huh?)
                        That's how my career started, except I was 20 when I got hired.

My swap thread
                        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

25, Project Engineer at ECOtality doing vehicle testing. I test a wide variety of the latest hybrid/electric vehicles (Nissan Leaf, Chevy Volt, Toyota Prius, etc.) and alternative fuel technologies for the US Department of Energy. I love the job, I get new vehicles to instrument and test every couple of months, get to to drive and experience all the different types of technology that the auto manufacturers produce. Graduated ASU in May 2012 as a Mechanical Engineer.

I've got a 93 EX Coupe that I've had since I got my license, about 9 yrs now swapped w/ an H22a and converted to a 5spd LSD. Also have a 90 EX 5spd sedan that I use as my DD.

member's ride thread
                          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                          91 Accord SE 176k
                          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

24, pc technician, amateur mechanic

Comment

im 29, sales rep for pepsi, drink more soda yo!

sold my 90 lx a year ago and waited forever till i found my new dd a 93 ex.

still finishing my bachelors, brand new baby and wife, work on my cars as often as i can in between diapers, fishing, baseball and redskins games

love this site, i learn something here everyday! thanks mr deev!

Comment

Working...
                              X