No announcement yet.

White smoke after breaking hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first picture just looks like an actual oil leak. I would say it could be leaking from the Valve Cover Gasket or perhaps the Cam Seal. (Both easy & cheap to replace)

The second picture looks like that is coming from the Clutch Master Cylinder, correct? Looks like the farthest pedal. But either way I would be that both Brake Master Cylinder & CMC need to be replaced ASAP. (P.S. if you do the CMC you should do the Slave Cylinder at the same time, if one is going bad the other is probably on it's way out)

The third picture..pull the spark plug out as well as the spark plug wire. Maybe the end of the plug wire is somehow damaged. Seems like you need some new wires anyway (along with new plugs would make sense as well.)

If your oil light is flickering you may just have a oil pressure sending unit that is going bad. Try changing the sensor, it is cheap & easy to replace as well. It is on the back of the block around the oil filter. I think above the filter. (let's hope it is not the actual oil pump going out!)

Not sure on the smoking thing with the brakes though lol sorry. Be careful & hesitant about driving if you know there is a brake issue.
    Keep Pushing..

Comment

Working...
    X