Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Newb here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newb here

hey guys, newbie here. Just picked up a 93 LX sedan. This is probably my 6th Honda though most have been motorcycles (other Honda CB’s!). Been doin a lot of reading and searching to figure stuff out. For example between this forum and HT, I was able to get a problem fixed where my radiator fan would turn on when I turned off the car and stay on til the battery died. Idk how active this place is but I figured I’d join, learn and hopefully help others out along the way.

Thanks!

Welcome to the site. The site isn’t as active as it use to be. A lot of members lurk now. But there is still a good core of people who post. The people who are still active can usually help with any issue you come across. Again welcome to the forum always happy to see new members. Make sure to post pics of your cb7 when you get a chance.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Will do, currently trying to figure the best hosting site. According to the other thread imgur or Flickr maybe

Comment

Well here’s my new to me cb7... followed by one of my cb750’s.

Last edited by mAd mOrdigan; 12-21-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Good looking CB. Very clean.

the 750 is amazing!! I have one that I bought for my Dad which is still sitting
          in my garage.
          Keep Pushing..

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
            Good looking CB. Very clean.

the 750 is amazing!! I have one that I bought for my Dad which is still sitting
            in my garage.
            Thanks man, if you have any questions about the cb750 let me know! I also have a CB350 I’m working on now and a cb450 I haven’t touched

Comment

Welcome to the board!
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Working...
              X