CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Audio/Electronics

Old 06-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #1
Joey GT-R
Super Moderator

Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock! Joey GT-R has a HUGE cock!
Send a message via AIM to Joey GT-R Send a message via MSN to Joey GT-R Send a message via Yahoo to Joey GT-R
"Personal Preference" Threads will be deleted.

Minus any mechanic's or finance liens that you may have, your car essentially belongs to you. What you do with it is your personal choice. Just like choices you make in life, not all will be popular, some will, and some will be 50/50.

In summary, if you think something will look good on your car, do it. Don't worry about who might jeer and who might cheer. It's YOUR CAR!!!!

Any threads asking "Do you guys like this?" or "Should I do Option A or Option B?" will be deleted. It does nothing in the way of contributing to the community, it just collects a tally of who likes what. I'm not saying nobody cares, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't move the collective as a whole forward.

Repeat offenders will be addressed accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote
If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...
Joey GT-R is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: