HELP !! I need some Work done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carps_accord View Post
    i dont know of any places man but what i can tell you is that if you go to fix this issue again..you should find someone who can repair it with new panel skins and who is good at welding, this way here most of all the repair is metal and not bondo..and especially if they dont treat the raw metal properly it will rust out like no other. you get what you pay for...and in maaco's case not so good.

the sad thing is I supplied the panels , I used to sell them on this site a long time ago , I had tons of em .... but the place selling them to me got greedy ..
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
      i do have a the capability to give the matte shime over any color.
      and yes silver looks awsome in a matte finish.

I don't use a matte paint, the clearcoat actually has an agent i add to give the reliability of a clearcoated finsh, it sprays on shiney, but flattens out once baked.

yes what i had to do for such a lil spot was alot of work, difficult no,, not at all, just time consoming.

I'll bet they spent as much time on your big panel as i did on that lil spot.

What you need isn't difficult, but to do it right, the jam would need to be repainted as well.

I need to do a how to for this one day.
      Yeah I figured for someone in the know how its not bad , but for me its terrible , I can weld damn good I just dont hav the metal and tools ect ... I really just would pay to have it done right and not have to worry about it again .. The finish is the least of my worries , I just want the fabrication done properly .

Comment

BUMP ... Still Looking for someone to do this the right way , Havent sold the car yet would love to bring her back to her potential ..

Comment

BUMP ... Still looking for someone to do good body work .. ???

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
            I wouldn't know of anyone near you, However when you do find someone - ensure that they know how to do the job properly.
            Ask around, drive around, and find out what people know about the shop you plan on using.
            Did you do that? Have you asked around?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
            X