homes, everyone is wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iwork4mycb7 View Post
    this thread went from discussing tow hooks to discussing the word holmes.. lol
    so whats the problem with tow hook holmes.. lol

I think we are making a connection here...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      A man once called Chuck Norris "homes". Merciful Chuck let him live, because he has a soft spot for the mentally deficient. That soft spot can crush diamonds.
      WIN!

damn i wanted to get a tow hook so i dont have to pull off my bumper everytime it needs to be pulled. i dont auto x my car but i dont want to look like im following trends, just figured itd come in handy especially how low my car is.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

I saw the thread title and thought it was something to do with people's domiciles.... then I saw who started the thread.
        LOL.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
          WIN!

damn i wanted to get a tow hook so i dont have to pull off my bumper everytime it needs to be pulled. i dont auto x my car but i dont want to look like im following trends, just figured itd come in handy especially how low my car is.
          Get one that can be removed, like the stock tow-hooks in modern cars. My Fit has one. Just screws into a bumper support. Homes.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG94CB7 View Post
            I saw the thread title and thought it was something to do with people's domiciles.... then I saw who started the thread.
            LOL.
            Looks like we just got to the other end of a Rainbow, because A pot of gold has appeared. How you doin' LadyG?

=p

Comment

ball cancer

no
              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
              $30 HID kits here Thread
              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Hello hon, I'm doin' alright. Have been better, have been worse.

This dude (the OP) hurts my brain. Who makes a screen name a question?

Its like he doesn't know who he is, or is unsure everyday of the enigma that is a=i . LOL.
                Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Einstein was a noob, E doesnt = MC2, a=i...homes
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
                    fellow homes, but i thought my idea was genius. who disagree should say i.
                    You have some mental issues...

now lets make people that dont have one look like a moron.
                    do you want to rip your bumper? do you want to be scared all your life? then get a benen towhook.

it can act as a shield. it can act as a soda holder. it can also be a bouncyball hoop as well.

now everyone get a tow hook.
                    limited supplies, while they last.
                    You should read your on posts, and validate who's the moron. Shut up already!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

it can act as a shield. it can act as a soda holder. it can also be a bouncyball hoop as well.
                      This was actually the wittiest thing I have EVER seen a=i? post. It would have been a win from anyone else, it's a frigging EPIC VICTORY for him though.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        This was actually the wittiest thing I have EVER seen a=i? post. It would have been a win from anyone else, it's a frigging EPIC VICTORY for him though.
                        hes been watching too many of those ShamWOw guy(Vince) commercials
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

........................................I want the 10 minutes of my life I've spent reading this thread back. lol Seriously, this has got to be one of the most bizarre threads I've ever read.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Wat.

Comment

WoW, I leave CB7 for a few months to get my life together and this is the shit I come back to ... WTH is going on here ?? Although Im noticing some new woman CB owners have appeared , I will have to scope that scene out , but whats with the OP Tool ?
                              Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

I want a tow hook!
                                -:¦:-
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                                X