Computer help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer help!

I recently left for a competition not too long ago and came back today. My mom has been using the computer for the weekend and now that I am using it, the task bar disappears when I open Google Chrome. I tried searching online, but I need to sign into an account to see the answers. If anybody knows how I can get the task bar back up when I open Chrome please help!

Is it only when you open Google Chrome?

Or other times as well?

Comment

I thinl you need to hit like f11 to make it reappear but give me a few minutes ill find out for sure bc i also use chrome.

well hitting f11 makes the address bar, tabs an the task bar disappear until you hit it again.
      Last edited by Leung; 04-29-2012, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Is it in full screen? Try pressing F11, or click on the Chrome "wrench" icon, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window. When the drop-down menu appears, select the choice labeled Full Screen.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
        I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

She's probably got the taskbar set to autohide. Go into the control panel and take it off of autohide under taskbar and start menu. Peace

Comment

It is not on full screen, it is not on auto hide, and yes it only happens when I open google chrome. When I restore down the window, it reappears though. Thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
            X