Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ohh my...back in the days when we was strong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luis View Post
    You should host a meet at your pad Gabe! Azada and pisto lol.. You can do minor body work on people's cars to bring in a bit of revenue that same day
    Haha just saw this good liking out, that would be cools as hell but not responsible for my 50/50 overlaps with being good after a few. Might bust out my wild turkey (101 proof) lol.
    Originally posted by my 9t9d View Post
    I live in Hemet and I'm down to throw a kick back at my pad anytime just let me know what's the deal
    need to get your address and thanks for the props on my thread, haven't posted cause I have something in the works for a member.

Originally posted by BlitzCB7 View Post
    How did I barely see this? Lol
    Last years "west coast meet" was basically Bakersfield cars and like eight others. Us bako boys showed up deep with cars =] You have a stock CB? You don't think you look good enough? Fuck that! I showed up wanting to meet and talk to other CB owners and check out their rides, show quality or not, I just wanted to see cars. The few people that were there were cool as hell though, and it was good to see other's work and ideas. That football was a little too close to the cars at times Haha. I got to say what's up to you. Your a chill guy and loved the cb. Socal meets do need to improve when it come to attendance!

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
      haha Just Saw This Good Liking Out, That Would Be Cools As Hell But Not Responsible For My 50/50 Overlaps With Being Good After A Few. Might Bust Out My Wild Turkey (101 Proof) Lol.
      Need To Get Your Address And Thanks For The Props On My Thread, Haven't Posted Cause I Have Something In The Works For A Member.
      All Caps For The Fam...

Im Back In The Cb Game Bitchesssss.!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got Me A 90 Cb Sedan With 162k On The Dash,..

Well Here It Is 41181 Acacia Ave Hemet Ca 92544 Thats My Addy For Those Who Know Me.

Well Time To Do Work And Get My Shit Back To Where My Other Sedan Was...
      from this

Comment

Here's the link for the socal cb meet I'm doing..
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187671
        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
        X