Bessler's U Pull and Pay 50% Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bessler's U Pull and Pay 50% Off

Just letting anyone in the OH, IN, KY area that Bessler's U Pull and Save is having a 50% off sale through April 29th. It is located a few miles west of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport.

http://upullandsave.com/

Headed down tomorrow to cut quarters off a sedan. Makes the H22 I saw tempting.
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 04-26-2018, 06:33 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
    Just letting anyone in the OH, IN, KY area that Bessler's U Pull and Save is having a 50% off sale through April 29th. It is located a few miles west of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport.

http://upullandsave.com/

Headed down tomorrow to cut quarters of a sedan. Makes the H22 I saw tempting.
    Pics of said H22?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

eh good thing that place is half off. those prices are kinda high lol.
      COUPE K24

Comment

Man, they have a 91 Miata, and bumper covers are only $40 normally!
        It’s hard to find a clean cover, and even ratty ones are $200-$350 on eBay! Headlight covers, too.

I wish there wasn’t an entire Pennsylvania between us!

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
          Pics of said H22?
          I didn't take one - I can tomorrow. I think the car had about 170K on the odometer. I was there on Saturday, but didn't have the tools with me to remove the quarter panel (didn't really expect to find a rust free one, although it is the same yard I found the quarters for Ruby seven years ago). I guess that's a good thing because the sale wasn't on then.

Deev, maybe I need to visit my former sister-in-law in Philly and bring some bumper covers with me.

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
          eh good thing that place is half off. those prices are kinda high lol.
          Yeah, but ya gotta go where the cars are.
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 04-25-2018, 11:18 PM.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

If the front bumper and headlight covers are in good shape and you can grab them, do! Even shipped, with a profit for you, it’d still end up being a good deal!
            In the worst case, you list them locally on Craigslist and make a killing!

Comment

Two quarter panels
              Rear bumper assembly
              3 tail lights
              Valance panels (under the tail lights - what is the official name?)
              2 fans
              Intake duct
              Trunk and rear door body opening weatherstripping
              Coupe side view mirrors, Seattle Silver

The carnage (quarterectomy):

LX Quarterectomy by Paul Kemme, on Flickr

Picture of H22 previously mentioned (didn't pull it):

97 Prelude H22A4 by Paul Kemme, on Flickr

Deev,

Sorry didn't see your note until I got home (got there a little after 8 this morning) and somehow the price range you quoted in the first message didn't register. Front cover was missing - didn't think about the headlight covers, they were still there (at least the right one was best I can remember). Rear cover wouldn't have been too bad, but they have a bad habit of sitting the cars on them (can't see well in the photo, but the rear of car is supported by a steel wheel welded vertically to another steel wheel, it supports the rear of the car under the bumper.

Miata by Paul Kemme, on Flickr
              Last edited by Fleetw00d; 04-26-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Man, you went to town on the CBs!

I had a feeling the front would be gone. They’re like gold! My rear is still ok. My front is cracked, and headlight covers wavy. That top even looks to be decent!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Man, you went to town on the CBs!

I had a feeling the front would be gone. They’re like gold! My rear is still ok. My front is cracked, and headlight covers wavy. That top even looks to be decent!
                  I can go back and check the headlight covers and maybe check the damage on the underside of the rear cover. Anything else you might need that would be easy to ship? Right rear tail light was intact (left was damaged). Engine and trans were still in the car.

Comment

Just the headlight covers. Anything else I could use would be too large to bother!

The 1.6 engines had crank nose problems up until a certain point in 1991. I wonder if that’s one of the good ones there. People would likely pay for one of the later 1.6L engines.

Comment

Working...
                    X