Plan B Idea for Oct 9 cruise/meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B Idea for Oct 9 cruise/meet

So, not sure if Zach (scudweiser) will be able to make the meet/cruise for the 9th as he last posted he is quite sure he has to work that day. as for the others that do want to get together and have fun my idea is as follows.

meet back in the Lakes Region area and cruise around Lake Winnipesaukee. Did the cruise a few years ago with a small group of cars. plenty of spots to stop and check out the scenery. can meet up in one central location, then take off from there to begin our travel around the lake. then to end the stop at the weirs blvd like there was a meet there earlier this year so some people that meet up for that one should remember where it is. for others that didnt go will provide info

here is the route map that took us around the lake.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sadd...,0.420227&z=11

can begin i a different spot other than belmont. i was thinking more of walmart in tilton off exit 20. meet up there and then proceed through the roads towards lake winni.

what do you all think of my idea?
    Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

i like it not to hard of a cruise.

i need to get a go pro
    back at it again

Comment

Yeah, its not a bad road. Had some good lowered subaru's with us. Handled it just fine. Left belmont area around 1030 I think and got to the weirs blvd about 3 or 4 hours later. Nice twisty turning roads and good photo spots. A few small towns that we pass through are kind of summerish so not a lot of people around except for locals and on the weekends but usually sundays are people heading home.
      Kyle C

Comment

NEMS is currently voting for a date for their Fall Kanc cruise. Seems Oct. 9th has the most votes so far.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

So how many of us (cb7t'ers) are also on nems? I can only think of four. I-07, accrdwgnguy, scudweiser, and myself. Who is interested in doing that cruise the 9th and this one a later date?
          Kyle C

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
            So how many of us (cb7t'ers) are also on nems? I can only think of four. I-07, accrdwgnguy, scudweiser, and myself. Who is interested in doing that cruise the 9th and this one a later date?
            I'm on NEMS but won't cruise with them, I can't stand half the people on there.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
              I'm on NEMS but won't cruise with them, I can't stand half the people on there.
              I only joined on NEMS because back in the day I saw a link for the site in your sig at the time. I talk to. Most people on there and hang with some sometimes. Some are near me, but most of that site is manchester and southern part of nh.

Anyways, who's in for my idea and still up for a cb7tuner meet/cruise?

Yes
              1. Jst_4_kiks (me)

Maybe

Like to get a list of people still interested. Maybe if zach (scudweiser) finds out that he doesnt have to work we will have a cb7tuner kanc cruise or just do the lake cruise.
              Kyle C

Comment

Still interested. Might not make it to the meet part, but I'd be down to explore. I'm slow, stock, and not lowered. So although I'll pick up caboose as usual, at least my struts will thank meh. Ruby (the CB) doesn't like the Kanc much...took her up with a few buddies, one with a Revo S2 mark 5 GTI, a 2-0T A4, Del Sol VTACKZ, and a TT. Of course they were all way ahead of me. She normally will only go through a quart every 3k at most but when I put that much load on, the poor thing gets pissed. So given these factors, for me personally the Kanc's probably a no. I could take one of the EJ's instead, if this is the case.

life is good.

Comment

yeah i say do a small with just us and stuff cuz we would have to pay to cruz with the nems guys don't you?
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                    yeah i say do a small with just us and stuff cuz we would have to pay to cruz with the nems guys don't you?
                    Yeah, its weird. The kanc cruises used to be for fun (free). Now the past few years they have meet up a college in concord and have been asking for donation money from each car for the make-a-wish foundation. Usually 5 or 10 bucks but you also have to consider fuel and food for the trip. Most of the cars people have now are not easy on fuel.
                    Kyle C

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      Still interested. Might not make it to the meet part, but I'd be down to explore. I'm slow, stock, and not lowered. So although I'll pick up caboose as usual, at least my struts will thank meh. Ruby (the CB) doesn't like the Kanc much...took her up with a few buddies, one with a Revo S2 mark 5 GTI, a 2-0T A4, Del Sol VTACKZ, and a TT. Of course they were all way ahead of me. She normally will only go through a quart every 3k at most but when I put that much load on, the poor thing gets pissed. So given these factors, for me personally the Kanc's probably a no. I could take one of the EJ's instead, if this is the case.
                      Its ok that you don't bring ruby. She's a lil hurting but nothing that can't be fixed. Just in due time when you have the funds and time and space to fix her up in.

Come join us in a civic. I don't care. You have a cb, just not road worthy as of now.
                      Kyle C

Comment

Yeah, its weird. The kanc cruises used to be for fun (free). Now the past few years they have meet up a college in concord and have been asking for donation money from each car for the make-a-wish foundation. Usually 5 or 10 bucks but you also have to consider fuel and food for the trip. Most of the cars people have now are not easy on fuel.
                        Its ok that you don't bring ruby. She's a lil hurting but nothing that can't be fixed. Just in due time when you have the funds and time and space to fix her up in.

Come join us in a civic. I don't care. You have a cb, just not road worthy as of now.

yeah man as long as we all have a good time right
                        back at it again

Comment

Well you're right, my funds are tied up with life in general you guys know how that goes...and yeah I've got the space, I can do all the stuff @ work. It's a matter of having the time on weekends to. I still drive the CB daily, normally to work and back home. Just to keep the juices flowing. But, for the longer excursions I take an EJ. Normally the coupe. The CB could definitely be taken for the cruise if it weren't for the tire, but probably wouldn't appreciate it much. Orange County Cars in Orange VT has a very clean 91 wagon. Do want. It's white, autotragic but it's absolutely rust free. Came from the Carolina's, the shop owner said. Not sure on the mileage; I was there to drop parts off and was on a time constraint so didn't get into details. But man, it would look like teh secks on a mild drop and some black/polished lip 17s or something of the like.

EDIT::I think it has the gross burgundy cloth like my old coupe YUCK
                          Last edited by DJ metadelic; 09-21-2011, 06:49 PM.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post

EDIT::I think it has the gross burgundy cloth like my old coupe YUCK

Don't be hating. I got the red/burgundy cloth in my sedan. Its ok, but not my favorite.
                            Kyle C

Comment

yo noah i be it can find you a full tan or grey or blue wagon int lol

get the wagon lol

back on topic

yo kyle wut time should wee meet up for the meet??
                              back at it again

Comment

Working...
                              X