SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
    But a cop's mentality is: Fuck ticketing and towing a dilapidated vehicle that is potentially dangerous to all other vehicles and people within its surrounding area just by its very existence on a public road. I'm going to pull this Honda over because he has no front license plate. Because that is certainly more dangerous to the general public.
    lol well said!

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Iam very confused on how to go about on situating this accident that I had. Do I contact my insurance and tell them what happened even thought it wasn't my fault? I already got my estimate for damages. I had a girl call yesterday from allstate but that is her insurance.

What ive done.
      1. got an estimate.
      2. ?
      3. ?
      4. ?.....

Help would be greatly appreciated.

my first accident so really dont know what to do.
      Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 07-28-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

call ur insurance, then give them her insurance information, and I THINK go get it fixed then give the reciept to youre insurance, then they will handle it from there on.. i might be wrong on some parts but please correct me if im wrong.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
        Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
          Iam very confused on how to go about on situating this accident that I had. Do I contact my insurance and tell them what happened even thought it wasn't my fault? I already got my estimate for damages. I had a girl call yesterday from allstate but that is her insurance.

What ive done.
          1. got an estimate.
          2. ?
          3. ?
          4. ?.....

Help would be greatly appreciated.

my first accident so really dont know what to do.
          You need to take your car to the body shop of YOUR CHOICE!, not the one their insurance company is going to recommend. No matter what they tell you, it's up to you. The insurance company gets a discount for using their "network" shops and they don't pay as much...which flows down to the bodyman not getting paid as much...you figure it out. What did that girl from Allstate say?...get a claim number next time you talk to her. If they are admitting liability, you probably will just need to give that claim number to the shop so they can get in touch with her insurance and verify that the claim will be covered. After you do that...allstate will send an estimator to see what kind of damage is on your car...but the shop will handle all that.
          My Honda

Comment

Originally posted by crusto2k3 View Post
            You need to take your car to the body shop of YOUR CHOICE!, not the one their insurance company is going to recommend. No matter what they tell you, it's up to you. The insurance company gets a discount for using their "network" shops and they don't pay as much...which flows down to the bodyman not getting paid as much...you figure it out. What did that girl from Allstate say?...get a claim number next time you talk to her. If they are admitting liability, you probably will just need to give that claim number to the shop so they can get in touch with her insurance and verify that the claim will be covered. After you do that...allstate will send an estimator to see what kind of damage is on your car...but the shop will handle all that.
            I have gotten an estimate at the body shop of my choice already. I just received a call from her and she gave me an appointment with their body shop tomorrow. I want my bodyshop to take care of it. I am still not sure if I contact my insurance and tell them what happened(I read what you said cb7_213). I dont want my insurance going up and all I have is liability. Like I said, I KNOW ITS HER FAULT FOR SURE. she even said that she was sorry that she did not look back.

Comment

your insurance wont go up if you werent at fault.

Usually if there is a dispute on whose fault it was, your agent would get involved and handle everything, but since they're already offering to pay for damages your agent does not necessarily need to be involved. This is what I've learned from the half a dozen or so accidents my family has been in, with me being in one.
              Last edited by ikayto; 07-28-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                I have gotten an estimate at the body shop of my choice already. I just received a call from her and she gave me an appointment with their body shop tomorrow. I want my bodyshop to take care of it. I am still not sure if I contact my insurance and tell them what happened(I read what you said cb7_213). I dont want my insurance going up and all I have is liability. Like I said, I KNOW ITS HER FAULT FOR SURE. she even said that she was sorry that she did not look back.
                Yeah, then get a claim number from Allstate and take it to your shop and drop it off with them. The shop you take it to should do the rest. If it's multiple days for repair, don't forget to get a rental on their tab!!
                My Honda

Comment

I'll be in Orange County tomorrow afternoon. Gotta find something to do before going home though, I don't want to get caught in all that traffic between 4pm and 6pm or whatever.

My swap thread

Comment

health insurance is worthless
                    FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      I'll be in Orange County tomorrow afternoon. Gotta find something to do before going home though, I don't want to get caught in all that traffic between 4pm and 6pm or whatever.
                      Come out to the OC Fair!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
                        health insurance is worthless
                        x2! seems like more is coming out of your f*ing pocket nowadays!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Greetings Southern Californians. I'm currently out of state and thought I'd drop by and see how the So.Cal gang is doing.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
                            Greetings Southern Californians. I'm currently out of state and thought I'd drop by and see how the So.Cal gang is doing.
                            Jaaaack! Where you been meng? Havent seen you on here other than the photog forum.... How is everything? Hows the CB? and the LEXO!!!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
                              Come out to the OC Fair!
                              It's still going on? I would have checked in out. I ended up down at Newport Beach and went home around 7pm. Wish I didn't take the 91 back

My swap thread

Comment

padres traded Peavy
                                however i won $29 on a lotto ticket
                                FA1

Comment

Working...
                                X