help with ipod touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with ipod touch

o.k guys i just brought a ipod touch..i'm having problems sync my vids and movies on the touch....it keeps telling me it can't find the file..so i reload the same vids and movies on my pc but still no load on the touch....it only loaded superbad...can somebody help me...somebody told me to go to ZIPHONE.COM and load the 3.0 software can that help?...i think its called jailbreak the touch some shit like that

steal me one too, Fel.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      steal me one too, Fel.

*cough cough* i don't know what your talking about...... ....

anyway..no i really need help....i installed that ziphone 3.0 and jailbreak it...it was working find until my sister had it....she gave it back to me with BSD ROOT:MDO,MAJOR 2,MINOR 0 error code came up......i looked at her and she said...she reset it ...i ask her why she just said my bad i didn't mean too..... now i'm doing all these tricks that ppl are telling me and what i see on youtube nothing......4 hours later..i got a headache, my sister is MIA, i'm eating cookies with milk....i'm so mad

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
        o.k guys i just brought a ipod touch..i'm having problems sync my vids and movies on the touch....it keeps telling me it can't find the file..so i reload the same vids and movies on my pc but still no load on the touch....it only loaded superbad...can somebody help me...somebody told me to go to ZIPHONE.COM and load the 3.0 software can that help?...i think its called jailbreak the touch some shit like that
        i was having the same problem when i got mine. I think i called apple for help, they did something really simple, of course i dont remember. just call them.

Comment

It's broken. Send it to me and I'll see if it can be fixed.

Comment

Plug it into the computer. When iTunes sees it, go to its tab, and click "restore." This will load the base software back onto it. It completely resets it to the state it was in when it came out of the box.

As for the movie problem, my recommendation would be to make sure iTunes can play the file, and then providing it can, and the file type is .m4v, try loading it again. iPods are really touchy about file type.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

steal me one 2 haha..

i want a ipod sooo bad

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Ill sell you a 5.5gen iPod video (80gb) for $150.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  Plug it into the computer. When iTunes sees it, go to its tab, and click "restore." This will load the base software back onto it. It completely resets it to the state it was in when it came out of the box.

As for the movie problem, my recommendation would be to make sure iTunes can play the file, and then providing it can, and the file type is .m4v, try loading it again. iPods are really touchy about file type.
                  nah itunes doesn't detect it....so i keeped doing those hold the 2 button trick for a while and when i gave up and was like fuck it thats when it worked...now i'm up and running the ipod restored and everything.....lol....

i didn't steal it i bought it with my birthday money

Comment

Working...
                  X