Very clean look.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by apex 86
        Nice drop. I think I have seen you and your car on Rockaway BLVD.
        yeah i live 3 blocks away from rockaway blvd..yeah i've been see'n your car here and there even when i had my blue cb7 i still saw you here and there but didn't know if you was a member or not and your always in a hurry so i didn't even bother to wave you down.....

Comment

thanks guys......i just brought the SiR rear wing...NIIIIICCEEEE can't wait to install it....

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            yeah i live 3 blocks away from rockaway blvd..yeah i've been see'n your car here and there even when i had my blue cb7 i still saw you here and there but didn't know if you was a member or not and your always in a hurry so i didn't even bother to wave you down.....

I am never in a hurry. Ok some times, but the next time you see me flag, honk, or chase me down.

Comment

Originally posted by apex 86
              I am never in a hurry. Ok some times, but the next time you see me flag, honk, or chase me down.

she does that and im sure she'll catch up with ya. lol

Comment

even though it is dropped..it look so tall, big,fat...or is it just me?

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire?
                  even though it is dropped..it look so tall, big,fat...or is it just me?

she didnt drop i too much due to the streets in NY are crap but im sure she would have dropped it more than 2 if she could.

Comment

yeah i live in san fran ....i dropped it too much and now i got to pay 2200.b/c
                    of pothoes and steel boards ....made a hole under my engine, broke the transmission, bent the rods, and inside mirror broke off

Comment

Did it settle more? It looks lower in your sig... I guess I'll find out Sunday

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

LOL..I have got to get that trunk lid decal...

Comment

Working...
                        X