Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My FIRST little accident

o.k so YEAH my 5 gen has face'd its first little problem

i was coming from my mom i was on my far right lane when at the last minute this chick decided she wanted to turn right from the far left lane I had the green light i didn't see her until the last minute when she appeared infront of me i slam on my brakes and beep the horn i was also turning the wheel to my right so i can try dip around her but she just keep'd going and my car keep'd going straight even with my foot down on the brakes and all...I hit her passenger side door and dent'd it in and lift'n the door out of place just a couple of inches...mean while my car only suffered a broken signal light and bumper light and some paint from my bumper i can buff out the rest but DAMN....

She knew she was wrong cause right away she was like.."My father said at the last minute to turn here from this lane" and her father came out from the back seat and told her to shut up and walk away..so he started yelling in my face banging on my window spit coming out his month saying DIDN'T YOU SEE ME and me being the smart ass I am I said NOW I DO..i got out the car cause the seat belt tighten up on my belly and i had to stand up...as soon as he saw i was pregnant he lowered his voice and was like EVERYBODY STOP FOR ME but your the only one who keep'd going ...I didn't see you i said i saw you at the last minute cause your coming from your damn left lane infront of other cars to make a right turn i'm on my lane that i gotta be this is not manhattan and your not a taxi so why in the hell you made a stupid turn like that on a green light?...he was like you see i was coming form the graveyard my wife died...bluh bluh...so i walk away and called the cops....he started yelling again and people who saw it all told him to shut up that what he did was wrong that he's at fault he got on his phone before you knew it he had like 30 people there FAMILY AND FRIENDS...i had nobody to call so i called my mom so she can drive the car home just in case they told me i have to go to the hospital for a ultrasound to check to see if the baby was o.k...

The cops came FINALLY 3 hours later and her father try to have his cousin talk to the cop cause his cousin was a cop as well ...LMAO the cop wasn't hearing it just took the phone and hung it up and said he was NOT HERE AND WAS NOT IN THE CAR if he was on the phone for the longest than he should had came and take the report...

all in all I'm o.k for now no labor pain no nothing my doctor called me and she's on stand-by so thats good my mom took MAD PICTURES so when she gets them develop than i'll post them

EDIT: sorry the last 4 pictures are kind of messy but these are some pictures of many that my mom took

Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 10-22-2007, 12:03 AM.

Sorry to hear that. The damage doesnt look to bad. It was one thing that the accident occured you know stuff happens but for that guy to try and blame it on you then he trys to throw in his wifes death as a guilt trip.I feel bad for his family not for him he is an ASS. Glad to know you and your baby are ok.
    I need a 14b or 16g turbo!

Comment

Whew... I was afraid you did more damage than that when I saw the title! That's not bad at all. If the car was black, you'd never be able to tell Get some touch up paint and it'll be alright for a while. You can find another bumper eventually (though I NEVER see your color anywhere!)

Comment

hey remember me? wats goin on I havent seen u inna while wassup?.....

"Cocaine's a hellava drug"

Comment

Cry baby
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Nikee110736
            hey remember me? wats goin on I havent seen u inna while wassup?.....

i'm good and you?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
              Cry baby

whose crying? ..

Comment

YOu woman
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                  YOu woman

i was NOT crying punk..lol...and it doesn't sound like i was

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Whew... I was afraid you did more damage than that when I saw the title! That's not bad at all. If the car was black, you'd never be able to tell Get some touch up paint and it'll be alright for a while. You can find another bumper eventually (though I NEVER see your color anywhere!)

i am so glad it wasn't that bad the cop said if i was going fast that her car would be flip'd over and my damnage to my car would be worst...or even i could had gave birth right there..lol...

about the color of my car i see alot around here but not in the junk yard
                    Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 10-21-2007, 10:02 PM.

Comment

I didn't know you were having another kid, congrats.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                      ----
                      02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                      92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                        I didn't know you were having another kid, congrats.

thanks

Comment

damn that sucks.

could have been worse tho.

now fix it.

like now.

stop fucking reading and fix your car.

wtf i quit.
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

sucks about your car, but i think anyone that drives a new camry deserves to get run into..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                              sucks about your car, but i think anyone that drives a new camry deserves to get run into..
                              true, seems like most of them ive seen are morons
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X