No announcement yet.

My FIRST little accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, i wish my accidents happen like yours. Pretty much no damage.

No, but for real its good to hear your ok, and everything worked out for the best.

Since the cops were called and everything, is this going through insurance or wat?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
      damn, i wish my accidents happen like yours. Pretty much no damage.

No, but for real its good to hear your ok, and everything worked out for the best.

Since the cops were called and everything, is this going through insurance or wat?

yeah the we have allstate...first thing tomorrow i'm going to my agent to give her the pictures than 3 days from now i gotts picture up the police report and make copies and give her that..

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        damn that sucks.

could have been worse tho.

now fix it.

like now.

stop fucking reading and fix your car.

wtf i quit.

lol..i will trust me

Originally posted by Mista Juice
        sucks about your car, but i think anyone that drives a new camry deserves to get run into..
        hahaha...thats funny cause my mom was like what kind of car was that cause its ugly and that she hates how the front grill pops out.......
        Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 10-21-2007, 11:56 PM.

Comment

you should've take a picture of yourself throwin up the deuce in front of the wreckage

Comment

Atleast you and the baby ok ma
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by trcsbrian
              you should've take a picture of yourself throwin up the deuce in front of the wreckage

lol..i should have that would had really got the man MAD...

Comment

Man thank goodnes its wasnt more serious..its definately fixable and also lets hope its your last accident.
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thats light work your car is good!

Comment

sorry to hear and see that, glad u and ur baby is good. and its clearly their fault from the pix. making a right turn from the left lane,lol. scumbags! lol. seriously where the hell did they get their lic from? 25 cents machine? they r so retardted, its kinda funny looking at it now i bet ya. they should have waited and or went to turn around up ahead. plus u dont need to stop for him, they were doing the illegal turn. seriosuly some ppl(ppl that really dont care or dont kno how to drive at all) in nyc r dumb as hell.
                    Signature changed due to excessive size

Comment

wow just from the pic i can see they cutted in front of ya. even i can see you tried to advoid it!

seesh so it is the guy''s fault erm i mean his daughter right? and did she get a ticket?

anyway glad to hear u and the baby is doing good and get the car fixed asap!
                      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
                        wow just from the pic i can see they cutted in front of ya. even i can see you tried to advoid it!

seesh so it is the guy''s fault erm i mean his daughter right? and did she get a ticket?

anyway glad to hear u and the baby is doing good and get the car fixed asap!

nah they didn't give her a ticket or nothing......

we got the letters in the mail the other day and the police report and they said they was in the right lane and i tired to go around them by jumping on the side walk...WHAT!!!!

thank goodness my mom was there with the camera so i send in the photos and everything now they talking about going to court.....my insurance said there is no need to go to court cause pictures don't lie and they did so we got this in the bag....and yes i'm fixing the car i order the lights from ebay but the dude never send them so now i'm battle'n that shit as well why they can't just take the money with a smile and send me my shit DAMN

Comment

Working...
                        X