...LOL look what happen to my brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...LOL look what happen to my brother

it may not be that funny to ya'll but it sure was funny to me and everybody who was there

i went to the poconos with some of my family and friends and my brother brought weed with him after we told him not to cause he was rolling with me and my son...he didn't listen and like an ass he rolled it up smoke half and misplace the blunt he started calling us names back to back for what no reason we ignore'd him cause we knew he was high and a little drunk....my cusin found it and we didn't tell him so we all jump'd him and gave him a weggy...these was the only pictures i got of him... but we also put make-up on him and threw him in the hottub and than we waited till he was asleep than we taped him up with duck tap and threw him outside in the snow storm

just wanted to share my brothers moment of shame
    WHY cause i'm a messed up sister and i just love to share his moments to everybody cause i care...lol

p.s this is what he gets...we got pulled over to and he was talking shit in the backseat...saying bullshit ass cops and what not we're so lucky they didn't tell us to get out.....

and sorry ya'll had to see his ass...at least it was just his ass......
    Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 12-20-2007, 01:01 AM.

Note to self never hangout with Felicia lol He's gonna kill you if he finds this lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

I dont think anyone on this board wants to see that. I know I didnt want to.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
        I dont think anyone on this board wants to see that. I know I didnt want to.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

remind me not to ever sleep around u or ur family.

Comment

damn greg damn thats messed up

btw

Comment

smoking weed and talking shit to cops? motherfucker needs to goto jail.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

After experiencing that Wedgie.. I don't think anything will be new when he encounters Big Bo from Cell block D... Just playing! ... I don't like seeing man crack.

Comment

IT was funny, ps u can give me a weggy any dam time girl.
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    for realz
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                      IT was funny, ps u can give me a weggy any dam time girl.
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        word we tell him all the time.....but he be like "I'M NOT BET AIN'T NOBODY GETTIN CLOSE TO MY ASS"

lol...and we laugh cause look how we got him on the floor screaming

Comment

Working...
                        X