• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AG17CB7
    makes you want to crawl up in the fetal position and cry dont it
    yes it does

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      Eh, at least he didn't wreck it, or rice it out. If it's in the hands of an old lady, that means it's as good as mummified! someday, it'll be a well-kept treasure for someone who wants it
      true

but check it....as she goes to church...they will hear her....loud pipes
      if she's short no worries its drop'd...lol..

but still.......all that race'n products in her and she will not even go 2 miles an hour

Comment

he shouldve just kept the cb and got something else just to shut his gf up.
        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

She's gonna be one cool old lady Imagine an old lady getting revved at at stoplights like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
            true

but check it....as she goes to church...they will hear her....loud pipes
            if she's short no worries its drop'd...lol..

but still.......all that race'n products in her and she will not even go 2 miles an hour
            it might be for someone else. unles she's one of those women you never except to fly down the highway, there's no way she'll put up with the mods you put on it.

Comment

I LOVE MY CB7! LOL

Comment

he shouldve just kept the cb and got something else just to shut his gf up.
                she has a 2007 scion tc

this car in blue

her parents brought it for her
                Last edited by 2.2AZUL; 01-16-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

it might be for someone else. unles she's one of those women you never except to fly down the highway, there's no way she'll put up with the mods you put on it.
                  lol..prolly i'll ask her when we meet up at the dmv.....who know she might be like my mom.....hahaha my mom had a 92 honda and loved to speed at times.....which was funny cause she was so close to the steering wheel...

or she'll sell it cause she'll be like what the hell...i can't handle it

Comment

he still sucks. she has her own yet he still sold the cb.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip
                      I LOVE MY CB7! LOL
                      i know you do...lol
                      so did i and still do...haven't seen it...but i bet if i see it i'll steal it from under her nose and take that baby for the ride of her life AGAIN

Comment

he still sucks. she has her own yet he still sold the cb.
                        yep now he has NOTHING but a metro card for the bus

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          It must suck, but you gotta remember you sold it, after its sold its all out of your hands.
                          x2.
                          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete
                            x2.
                            yeah i know but like i said had that car for 8 years so its kinda hard to be like f*ck it feel me

i didn't want to seel her but i had to....thats life i know

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                              lol..prolly i'll ask her when we meet up at the dmv.....who know she might be like my mom.....hahaha my mom had a 92 honda and loved to speed at times.....which was funny cause she was so close to the steering wheel...

or she'll sell it cause she'll be like what the hell...i can't handle it
                              my aunt had a 5 speed civic. she was going to sell it to me fo $1,000 if i couldve found a new engine. my uncle down in florida had one ready for me since he sold his old civic so the moment i was getting ready to buy it, someone trashed it and she junked it.

Comment

makes you want to crawl up in the fetal position and cry dont it
                                lol, that puts it into prespective right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X