RIP SilverShadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP SilverShadow

i was just informed that SilverShadow(Steve) passed this Friday. He was a good guy and a cool friend. He taught me many things at cam and on here. RIP buddy
    visit vgruk

Oh man so sad he seemed like such a good guy as well.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Just found out aswell. Was friends with him on Facebook & AWC. Was a really nice guy & always good to talk to. If needed something for info or was in a bind on his wagon, he would always talk & ask for advice. Even if it was not about the wagon he would be willing to talk about whatever. Knew he had health issues but thought with recent hospital visits he was getting better. RIP Steve.
      Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Condolences to his family and everyone affected. Rest in Peace.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Heartbreaking news. I seen the guy on here quite at bit I just never new him personally. Freaking sucks.
          How old was the fella and what did he die of?
          “Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”
          ― Jeremy Clarkson

Very first tear down and rebuild. vvv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755"]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193755

Current Build, F23 block F22b dohc head:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203144

Comment

didn't know the guy personally but sucks to lose one of our very own.
            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Dammit man.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                didn't know the guy personally but sucks to lose one of our very own.
                My same feelings. My prayers and condolences go out to his family.

I wonder if there is a way in which we can honor those members who pass away by making their usernames' a special color, or writing "Rest In Peace" under their names, or something similar.
                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                  My same feelings. My prayers and condolences go out to his family.

I wonder if there is a way in which we can honor those members who pass away by making their usernames' a special color,or writing "Rest In Peace" under their names, or something similar.
                  I second this.

It would be a good thing to see him recognized in some way such as this.

Comment

damn that sucks. I met him in cali. he was always enthusiastic about CB9s. I think he said his son also had a CB7.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Damn that's sad. He was an OG member too.

Comment

Thats really sad, he was one hardcore CB enthusiast. I was really hoping his pace maker would help out but I think issues were to far progressed. Very sad. Nice dude, Im glad I chatted it up with him at least. R.I.P Steve

and thats a morbidly swell idea af_1132 :P

Comment

man if i was west coast ill definetly attend his funeral. Being a CB enthusiasts im sure he would've appreciated the line of CBs showing up to pay respects

RIP steve

Comment

Wow this is terrible news. Steve wasn't just a fellow forum member to be, he was also a good friend. He also found time to call me or text about hondas. He treated his cb9 as if it was a trophy winner, extremely passionate. We lost a good guy. Rip brother

Comment

Very true. The way he talked and treated his car was very inspirational. If I lived in Cali I would love to organize a small cb meet in his honor and attend the funeral. His passing is very shocking to me as well. I honestly thought he was doing better.
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X