X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to see you putting this car to use. looking great

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
      The AP2 is looking good as always Johnny! What's your PB at SOW?
      Thanks Matt! I think my PB is still around 1:32:4 or something.

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
      good to see you putting this car to use. looking great
      Thanks man!
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
        Thanks Matt! I think my PB is still around 1:32:4 or something.
        Nice! I need to go back there and set of new PB.
        Raceline USA

Comment

Lummie, I see we have similar taste in vehicles. love it. You think you'll ever get your cb back from your sister?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
            Lummie, I see we have similar taste in vehicles. love it. You think you'll ever get your cb back from your sister?
            Thanks man! To be honest I don't even know if the CB is still on the road? Last I heard my sister got into a fender bender with it but I haven't asked her about it. Hopefully it didn't get towed off to the salvage yard.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Love This 2k bro. I also have a GPW (AP1) and you've re inspired me to get a OEM hard top even though the price is getting outta hand.

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                Love This 2k bro. I also have a GPW (AP1) and you've re inspired me to get a OEM hard top even though the price is getting outta hand.
                Thanks man! You should take a look at the Rockstar garage replica Amuse top. My friend has the new Rockstar Garage top and it fit's really well! The Forbidden OEM replica top fits like ass on the car and the rear window seems to have been molded 1/4" too small all the way around.

Comment

looks awesome brother! cant wait to get out on the track with mine too!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                    Thanks man! You should take a look at the Rockstar garage replica Amuse top. My friend has the new Rockstar Garage top and it fit's really well! The Forbidden OEM replica top fits like ass on the car and the rear window seems to have been molded 1/4" too small all the way around.
                    On the forbidden top the rear window fitment is meant to be like oem glass, but the lexan they use is too small. I was asking if it was possible to fit oem glass on to the replica hardtop and he said it should fit in theory because the dimensions are the same, but they had never actually tried it since they don't know if the glass is available for purchase and it is probably too expensive.

There is also a gap around where the top meets the body line next to the side windows, so there is constant wind noise and a tiny spec of light on each side during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      There is also a gap around where the top meets the body line next to the side windows, so there is constant wind noise and a tiny spec of light on each side during the day.
                      A good amount of weatherstripping in this area will prevent the light and airleaks. My wife used to have an s2k with a forbidden usa vis-style mugen-style top (ugh, too many names. they actually took their shape from the vis replica mugen, so their hardtop is a replica of a replica) (and we made it so there were no more leaks on her top). Nonetheless, the guys at the shop are awesome and really knowledgeable and helpful. They were the ones that recommended to us that we buy more weatherstripping for the hardtop to prevent the air and light leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by oni_cb7 View Post
                        A good amount of weatherstripping in this area will prevent the light and airleaks. My wife used to have an s2k with a forbidden usa vis-style mugen-style top (ugh, too many names. they actually took their shape from the vis replica mugen, so their hardtop is a replica of a replica) (and we made it so there were no more leaks on her top). Nonetheless, the guys at the shop are awesome and really knowledgeable and helpful. They were the ones that recommended to us that we buy more weatherstripping for the hardtop to prevent the air and light leaks.
                        I know how to fix it, but it is leaking at the weather seal that they provide. If they had installed a seal that was 2-3mm longer it would have no issues to begin with.

Comment

Awesome S2K man, the ground effects, wheels, OEM hardtop, and of course that pearly white paint!
                          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

New Evasive 70SSP single exhaust. Now I just need to find an AP1 bumper and a single exit exhaust cap.

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

KW V3!

Last edited by lummieCB7; 08-07-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

nice! i still havent installed mine lol. this week hopefully though!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                                The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X