This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
    I loved the job and the people I worked with but my boss since the day I started workign there didn't train me and simply harrassed me constantly. I was always being threatened to loosing my job for shit she was suppose to be doing and blaming on me. I was basically just being destroyed to the point where I hated coming to work cause I knew I would have to deal with her, so I went to the owner of the dealership with what I had to say and the owner basically told me tough shit. So I quit.
    It will all come back on her eventually though since she's been the manager there for the past 10 months she's will be on her 4th service writer and she's lost 4 tech's ownership will have to open their eyes eventually and realize what a shitty manager she is.
    yeah sometimes no amount of money can keep you at a job where the work conditions are shit. i had the same thing happen when i worked at an auto shop; kept getting blamed for stupid shit because the management didn't know wtf they were doing. finally i just told them i was done. for sticking it to the man...and woman lol. you gonna get another job at a different dealership or what?
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      yeah sometimes no amount of money can keep you at a job where the work conditions are shit. i had the same thing happen when i worked at an auto shop; kept getting blamed for stupid shit because the management didn't know wtf they were doing. finally i just told them i was done. for sticking it to the man...and woman lol. you gonna get another job at a different dealership or what?
      Yeah I've got a few positions to investigate, might go back into tech'in not sure yet, Service Writer positions are very low turn around so there aren't alot of openings for them but I've heard of a few that I'm going to look into. I was also offered a job by one of my customers are a Financial officer for Primerica so I'm considerating that as well.
      Last edited by 91accordwagon; 01-04-2007, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
        Happy Birthday Geoff!!!
        Thanks Russ!!! I feel old haha
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

everyone help me out and go to my f20b build thread under naturaly inspired!!!
          Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
          Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
          Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
          Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
          Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
            everyone help me out and go to my f20b build thread under naturaly inspired!!!
            im naturally inspired too...
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              im naturally inspired too...
              LMAO I guess i'm the only one that got that too Sean
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Hahahaha… Joser, I was almost positive you were going to use that video lildcb7 posted as your avatar on HMT.That site in general is nsfw.

Comment

one of the mods made me take it off :-\

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i can't wait to get my new rims in the mail sean you better not hold up the fedex guy...i know where you sleep lol. i hope it doesn't snow again, driving around in traffic with all the noobs up here is bullshit as is
                    Project 240SX
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

tonight they are forcasting snow. and as of 12.00, radio report said the winds have allready arrived with the snow as well. but that was out in Port Townsand. over on the peninusula i do believe. but for me, im in the "convergance zone". and we are expecting around 4 to 8 inches of snow tonight. and its not supposed to let up till mid afternoon. well guess my lil girl will have to stay in the garage, while the black beast hits the roads.
                      sorry to be the one to brake the bad news to you Cory old buddy.. you should end up getting hit a lil worse due to your location up north and all.

Comment

oh noes , yeah the powers flickering and the wind is blowing the rain sideways already. not too cold yet though i wanna see your car already charlie lol, any new parts lately?
                        Project 240SX

Comment

damn, sucks for you guys.

its beautiful up here in yaks.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

just glad i havent put the bbs's back on

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

oh u pansy. ive been rockin my wheels all winter long. no harm done!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

PS- i hope ur new wheels fall off cory! j/k

Comment

Working...
                                X