First thread about Udemy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First thread about Udemy!!!

Yes, I did do a search to see if anyone brought this up before and no one has.

I have purchased wayyy more classes than I should've today, luckily I keep random funds in my PP account so they were technically "pre-paid." I bought a bunch of electronics and programming related stuff. They also have an app so I can do the lessons virtually anywhere even without an internet connection if I download them.

Anybody else here use Udemy or know of another similar site? There are no automotive classes on there. Someone here may be able to do an engine rebuild class or similar for some extra pocket change.

$20 classes for the month of March:
    GAWKERMARCH

YouTube Clicky!!

I keep looking at Udemy for their computer classes, both for business-related stuff that might be useful in a job hunt, or for video game design stuff (because I've been dreaming of making games since I was a wee lad... but have yet to actually complete one!)

It's a great concept. I haven't looked at enough stuff on there (no paid stuff at all) to really have an opinion, but as long as the instruction is high quality, it's cool. Low quality instruction can often be found free on YouTube!

It would be kinda cool to see some detailed classes on how to do some more advanced automotive stuff. If they're not terribly expensive, they'd be a valuable resource to amateur enthusiasts. I know we have plenty of people here that have the knowledge to share!

Comment

Working...
    X