Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

japan dash cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japan dash cluster

I'm trying to buy stuff through the beginner forums because its obvious I didnt look at this thread first: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

If I did read this thread i would have seen that:
    No selling (or requests to buy). Notice that there is no "Beginner Classifieds" section. There's a reason for that. Beginner members are not allowed to sell! If you post 30 useful posts, then you gain a little credibility. Until then, nobody should be dumb enough to want to buy from an unknown person anyway! Any "for sale" threads will be deleted. If you try to buy or sell items via PM, be prepared for a rude answer from many of the older members. Those who understand the reasons behind these rules won't bother.
    Last edited by CustomLowz; 05-25-2008, 05:54 PM.

ebay/junkyard

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

dont know of many junk yards where you will find a jdm cb7 cluster unless you live in japan

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Ebay !

Comment

True that^^^^ ebay is your best bet, they pop up every now and then.
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Your post got OWNED.
            90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
            2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

Let me know how this works out for you because I was thinking about getting one too.

Comment

Originally posted by f22a-Accord-ex
                I'm trying to buy stuff through the beginner forums because its obvious I didnt look at this thread first: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

If I did read this thread i would have seen that:
                you might as well go to a shop that imports things from japan cuz ebay is cheap until you add the shipping cost

Not So Slow Fow Dow

Comment

Shipping is not the pain... well to those in the US, perhaps its THE pain. For me here in Canada, the taxes are the biggest headache.

I'd try local forums such as kijiji or craigslist to see if you can find localists selling what you're looking for. Local sales are my preference. Straight to the point and everything is just convenient overall.

Comment

I love the edit...

Comment

I heard wiring the jdm cluster up is a bitch. Not many people have it.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ya it wouldnt b easy but it would be worth it
                        92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Working...
                        X