Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=mndude07;1745595]Maybe we can sticky this just for anyone in the midwest to post up what they're working on with they're car or what's in store for it next?

it's a good idea I think you need to talk to cisco or a mod to get it done
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

[QUOTE=sunburn;1750403]
      Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      Maybe we can sticky this just for anyone in the midwest to post up what they're working on with they're car or what's in store for it next?

it's a good idea I think you need to talk to cisco or a mod to get it done
      X3
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Changed title, sticked.

News for me.....

Red Accord is being reverted back to stock F22a4 motor. Have a serious buyer that paid down for the engine performance parts off it. All other mods will remain with car, plan to drive it for atleast 2-3 years. Eventually, when my wife and I can afford, plan to upgrade to a 04-06 Acura TL 6spd manual.

Still need to degree the camshaft in the White Accord. Then, I will re-dyno tune and hopefully it will be fully streetable. I plan to do this early 2009, so hopefully by this spring/summer I can attend meets with it!
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
          Changed title, sticked.

News for me.....

Red Accord is being reverted back to stock F22a4 motor. Have a serious buyer that paid down for the engine performance parts off it. All other mods will remain with car, plan to drive it for atleast 2-3 years. Eventually, when my wife and I can afford, plan to upgrade to a 04-06 Acura TL 6spd manual.

Still need to degree the camshaft in the White Accord. Then, I will re-dyno tune and hopefully it will be fully streetable. I plan to do this early 2009, so hopefully by this spring/summer I can attend meets with it!
          Awesome. I can't wait to see the white car once you get that motor to its full potential.

I'm wanting to do an all-motor f22a build, so I'm curious about what kind of power you'll get and still have it streetable.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

took the head off my h22 and now i am gonna build it. hi compression valves, titanium retainers, cams springs, and a three angle valve job. plus i am going to mill the hell out of it. want to be closer to 12:1

92ex coupe h22
            93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

Originally posted by DaGrk1 View Post
              took the head off my h22 and now i am gonna build it. hi compression valves, titanium retainers, cams springs, and a three angle valve job. plus i am going to mill the hell out of it. want to be closer to 12:1
              thats the compression i am shooting for.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                thats the compression i am shooting for.
                hell yea i want to be on the border line of pump gas

92ex coupe h22
                93 240sx with silvia front end (kadet in the works)
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1894990

Comment

oem flushy......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

As some of you know when I sold my bike I bought a clutch , I also bought an h22a and an m2b4 l.s.d trans as well as a act stage 3 clutch and fidanza 8lb flywheel and some small stuff

there... ohio boys the cats out of the bag

we are doing minor tare down/rebuild on it now it will have new water/oil new rear main seal new timeingbelt (all oem parts )

I hope to have it in by the spring we will see I am not rushing it .

Comment

hah way too much going on. Sedan i sjust chillin on the street. needs a clutch bad. might get a cheap one and have it installed so it's atleast driveable. Coupe's got big plans as some people know. Fully built h23a1 valve cover to oil pan. boosted. ESP'ed the fuck out lol. Should be good and ready to go for the spring. We shall see.

Comment

New carpet to be ordered soon. Grey or black.

And trying to figure out how to set my fogs up....

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

black should be cool

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post

black ftw!!! I have a wiring diagram of the oem fog lights straight from the dealer. Shows everything you need and how to route the harness. I will send it to you if you need it when i get out of school.

Comment

trunk swap and front bumper swap make my car into a 92 look

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

I have a full brake job, a bunch of bushings, UCA's with balljoints (double check the rest of the balljoints), and get the oil out of the sparkplug tubes. Hopefully all by the end of the day tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X