Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And also in the "Members Ride" section we should list the cameras, lenses and any post-processing programs that we use in order to prevent other asking the same questions like what camera are you using and what lense. a good idea i think.
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
      And also in the "Members Ride" section we should list the cameras, lenses and any post-processing programs that we use in order to prevent other asking the same questions like what camera are you using and what lense. a good idea i think.
      Yeah, i know each image is embeded with information about the settings on the camera at the time it was taken too. So it would be cool to post all that with each photo. (things like shutter speed, aperture, Focal length, etc)

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        Thanks a lot, i appreciate it.

So, i was thinking, for the photography forum. We should have like a "Members Ride" style section, where people can just post photos as the take them in their own thread.
        i was thinking the same actually including exif data and gear as someone already stated.... also i think we should hve contests and all types of different assignments to help everyone improve as well as a true critique area/thread where more will be said other than "looks good" lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          i was thinking the same actually including exif data and gear as someone already stated.... also i think we should hve contests and all types of different assignments to help everyone improve as well as a true critique area/thread where more will be said other than "looks good" lol
          x2. such great ideas!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
              WHOA! very nice! i like it.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Eric- Fucking amazing...keep at it man, you have the eye...just need to learn that camera better then anything else you know lol. Youll get there!!

And im loving the direction this thread is going....im all for a photography forum and i agree with the MR idea and uploading EXIF data so that passerbys dont have to post questions on gear and post processing effects etc.

My only regret is not having a Rebel

And PakaolaHonda needs to be informed of this thread...he is an avid photographer and he has some nice work.

Well whenever i get a day off, i wanna go shoot my cb and anything else i can....

Comment

ok so here are some more pics i took a while ago edited through PS CS2 with my Sony Cybershot 3.2.

Yankee Stadium

Brooklyn Botanical Gardens:

The following have not been edited with CS2:

Last edited by Ralphie; 06-07-2007, 02:21 AM.

Comment

good idea guys. its practically how ppl do it at the potn
                    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                      good idea guys. its practically how ppl do it at the potn
                      i just spent like 6 hours over there lol....

Last edited by J-specCb4; 06-07-2007, 02:34 AM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

very nice pics ralphie. the most i spent there was 4 hours.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

awesome shots ralphie!

lol found a pic of me on manifest which is my schools end of year celebration...

if u cant tell i was slightly inebriated at this point HAHA
                          Last edited by J-specCb4; 06-07-2007, 05:34 AM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Haha Chris youre alright bro...we have accepted you although we knew that youre not playing with a full deck upstairs....
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Man I spend at least 5hrs a day at POTN...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Thanks guys!!

I just made an official Photoshop thread in the photography forum...i dont know if its going to have to move, be deleted, or need changing but its up.

Basically anything ps related as long as its not NWS. I feel thats what OT is for.

So yea and sorry those pics are so big, i mean i knew they were like 1200x1600 but i didnt wanna ruin quality resizing and this way if you guys wanna take em for a collection or background or to edit or whatever you want go ahead!

Ok so i have a question for the experienced DSLR users....

Seeing my work above, minus PS altering, do you think i am ready to take it to the next step and invest in a DSLR or should i get some more experience with my P&S?!?!

Focusing, lighting and other tricks i learned in the last 2 years doing photoshoots for club members in our car club here.

I feel ready, im eager to apply my tricks and ideas to subjects with a tested and true camera. Ive seen the results of having a quality DSLR and knowing how to use it. NOICE!

So yea just wondering.
                                Last edited by Ralphie; 06-07-2007, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X