Damn man another one lol. You change car's like underwear

All in ALL I like it
    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Not a big fan of the wheels but they're different, it looks pretty good.

What happened to these wheels? They would look sick on this Civic...

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showt...16#post6280716

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Sold them?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          1st post!

Looking good sir. Isn't the wifey's Civic 97 EX as well?

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
          and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

I like this body style Civic as well. Although im more partial to the 99/00's.

Ive always wanted one, or a newer Teggy sedan, but they're smaller than the CB and the CB is just right for me. Christian, how do you fit in them or like them? Do they feel smaller or cheaper than the CB?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It's like Honda-Tech in there.

Comment

In va you don't get fined for so many car titles registered? In nj they limit 4 or 5 per year. Then they fine you since your considered a dealer..

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  In va you don't get fined for so many car titles registered? In nj they limit 4 or 5 per year. Then they fine you since your considered a dealer..
                  it was like that here but 3 or 4 cars ago they said there was no limit as long as you don't have more than 4 or 5 in your name at one time

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                  and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    I like this body style Civic as well. Although im more partial to the 99/00's.

Ive always wanted one, or a newer Teggy sedan, but they're smaller than the CB and the CB is just right for me. Christian, how do you fit in them or like them? Do they feel smaller or cheaper than the CB?
                    Intergra sedans are actually very roomy...

But yes,i fit fine in both this car and my black one.The ek seats sit you up high,so if your tall like me integra seats help that alot.

As far as smaller or cheaper,its a coupe so it does feel smaller,but imo the accords interior feels alot cheaper/poorly made then mine.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      It's like Honda-Tech in there.
                      Its vadriven....its worse

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                        You can only buy/sell up to five a year without a dealers liscense.If your strictly trading then there is no sort of limit.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                          Intergra sedans are actually very roomy...

But yes,i fit fine in both this car and my black one.The ek seats sit you up high,so if your tall like me integra seats help that alot.

As far as smaller or cheaper,its a coupe so it does feel smaller,but imo the accords interior feels alot cheaper/poorly made then mine.
                          I dont know about that man.

I have 94 EG top of the line, and i also have a 2000 Civic coupe EX.

And to me, my 92 CB EX with the black SE leather feels more pleasing than both Civic interiors.
                          The only thing that i like about my Civics is the passenger side Airbag.

I dont know, i guess its just my opinion. lol.

Comment

love that civic bro looks clean!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                              I dont know about that man.

I have 94 EG top of the line, and i also have a 2000 Civic coupe EX.

And to me, my 92 CB EX with the black SE leather feels more pleasing than both Civic interiors.
                              The only thing that i like about my Civics is the passenger side Airbag.

I dont know, i guess its just my opinion. lol.
                              Throwing leather into the mix makes it a different ball game

Imo,base model for base model,civic>accord.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

my sis has a 96 Civic ex, i like it a lot. engine is pretty tiny but it pulls! Just need to throw some fogs on there, a drop and front and rear lips and we are set! well for my sisters car at least.

I do like your civic, makes me want to mod my sisters civic!

Rip It Up
                                Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X