Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

power lock not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power lock not working

my power door locks stopped working it makes the sound but does not pop up

sounds like you have a bad actuator, or lock rod. Pull the door panel, and check out everything mechanical. If you can't troubleshoot it that way, it may be something electrical.

life is good.

Comment

but none of them are poping up

Comment

Theres a little box in the middle of the drivers door, its probably bad.

Comment

Change the driver door lock actuator. The other locks work off of that one, so when it goes bad the others malfunction too.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7don View Post
            but none of them are poping up
            Have you popped the door panel off to check? that's really the only way you're going to get any help there
            Originally posted by DRzCB72nr View Post
            Theres a little box in the middle of the drivers door, its probably bad.
            Please elaborate a little further with this, in order to help the OP out.

life is good.

Comment

would 1 work off a 95 accord???

Comment

Originally posted by cb7don View Post
                would 1 work off a 95 accord???
                doubtful, but I could be wrong only 2 ways to know for sure. compare the parts side by side, or check the part numbers.

Comment

funny they started working working 2day

Comment

Mine doesnt even make a sound, they are completly dead

Comment

If there not making any sounds you need to check your fuses, if your fuses are good check your power lock relay, its underneath the driver side door panel in a little gray box.

Don't Act Like You're Not Impressed!-Ron Burgundy
                      Gamertag journeyman846

Comment

That sucks im going though the same problem right now i was driving my car on sat and it was rain it ass off and i went thought so deep water and when i got home the power locks stop working by the door handle and i check the fues and i pop off the drive door and i change out the door relay so i need help

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

Working...
                        X