2016 NWPAC Spring Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 NWPAC Spring Meet!

Well its that time of the year again! Time for the first NWPAC (Northwest Prelude and Accord Club) Camping/Meet of the year.

This year we will be headed to the Chelan/Leavenworth area to group camp at Daronga State Park on the Columbia river on the weekend of MAY 20-22!

This marks the first time we will be doing a "group site" as opposed to the individual campsites as we have in the past, meaning there will be one large area to camp in next to the parking lot, tons of room for everyone and theres plenty to do in the surrounding areas as well.

We will be reveling new group stickers this year as well as one specifically for this event. There will also be T-Shirts available!

There will be a "Package Deal" that will include the camping spot for 2 days/nights for 2 people, 2 stickers, and a T-shirt.
    Currently the pricing for the event is set based on the amount of participation we will have, the more people the lower the price.

The minimum amount of people required to make this event happen will be 50, so that's the base of the pricing scale as well.
    The number of people that RSVP via the FB groups and on here will decide the final price for the event. its looking like it will be 30$ per package at this point

<50 ppl rsvp = $40 per package
    50-60 " " = $30 per package
    60-70 " " = $20 per package
    70+ " " = $15 per package

Additional campers who wish to abstain from the package are $10 for the weekend to camp and participate in the meet!

Of course for who chose to come out just for the day of the "Show and Shine/Meet and Greet" on Saturday there will be no Camping charge
    A donation to the club of 5$ will get you in and get an event sticker!
    Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 04-24-2016, 08:06 PM.

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

There are no dates on here Joey, lol.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Hahah, Fixed! MAY 20-22nd

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Right on, thanks! Have 3 months to get my car to go into gear then, haha.

Comment

Plenttyy of time. shit i might have the wagon sold by then and be driving one of my older SE's

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            Plenttyy of time. shit i might have the wagon sold by then and be driving one of my older SE's
            Yeah I finally took some time this past Friday and got the clutch pedal dialed in. Now I just have to break in the clutch and I'm good to go again.

Selling the wagon? Why?

Comment

Trying to sell everything except my 81 se and the coupe. Gonna move on to a big boy car, either a 2004 forester xt or a 2012 acura tsx wagon if i can afford it

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                Trying to sell everything except my 81 se and the coupe. Gonna move on to a big boy car, either a 2004 forester xt or a 2012 acura tsx wagon if i can afford it
                Ah, understandable. Just make sure that coupe gets back on the road someday soon. Only seen it like once, lol.

I just have a few minor details exterior wise I need to address before this meet.

Comment

Bump, Updated first post!

Meet shirts are ordered, stickers are in progress.. and the site is reserved!

Less than a month away and the spring meet is on!! Looking to be roughly 40 Accords and Preludes there so far!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Joey, I've been trying to find out where to RSVP for this event and am having no luck whatsoever. I would like to know where/when I need to pay and any other information I could be missing. I've sent you a PM asking for this about 2 weeks ago without a reply. The NWPAC website hasn't been updated in over a year. I don't have a facebook account and refuse to sign up for one. So I can't view the facebook group pages that the Daronga State Park facebook page links to. Could you get us the information we need to RSVP for this event?
                    MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

To RSVP just send me a message saying you'll be there and show up. Ill do a head count and collect dues at the time of the meet

Sorry for the slow reply I just don't get an opportunity to get on a computer to use this site lately

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                      X