X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sexy bro keep up the good work

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Thanks guys. I've been short on time and cash lately so I haven't gotten a lot done. But I did get the shift linkage hooked up and the throttle cable figured out (swapped from the h stuff to the f stuff). Working on finding someone to weld up my exhaust.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Looks like its at home in that bay!

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

All that's left is to have my buddy solder the vtec wiring, put the axles in, put fluids in it and have someone weld up my exhaust.

For you swapped guys that kept your power steering, what did you do about the hose from the pump to the reservoir? The fitting on the pump is a lot bigger than the one on the reservoir so the hose I have won't fit.
          Last edited by bassrock234; 09-28-2013, 06:50 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Where the updates?!

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
              All that's left is to have my buddy solder the vtec wiring, put the axles in, put fluids in it and have someone weld up my exhaust.

For you swapped guys that kept your power steering, what did you do about the hose from the pump to the reservoir? The fitting on the pump is a lot bigger than the one on the reservoir so the hose I have won't fit.
              Upgraded the hose to a bigger one (mid size) and clamped it down on either end real good with two clamps. Remember there's no pressure through that line really, just feeding back to the reservoir.

glad to see you have a nice new engine! keep it going!

Comment

She's alive!
                Last edited by bassrock234; 09-13-2016, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Fixed a couple leaks I had the other day. Put a new battery in it and tidied up a few things. Need to get some new headlight bulbs and some fog bulbs still. Also have to get a radio in her. Hopefully next day off I have I can get it insured again with a tag and we'll be rolling again for the first time in a year and a half. I'm beyond excited about that.

Comment

I saw you had Apex brake lines. How are they? I am considering getting them, but many have said they failed with heavy use.
                    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                      She's alive!

ftfy

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I haven't had any issues with the brake lines. They seem nice to me but I've only ran them for about a year.

What does ftfy mean islandhopper?

Comment

fixed that for you

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ah, sweetness thanks. I couldn't figure out if it was my phone or my code. Guess it was my code haha.

Comment

Glad to see this beast back on the road again! Hopefully I can get mine started soon lol.

Comment

Bought this today

Should go well with my kicker L7 and infinity amp

Comment

Working...
                                X