No announcement yet.

BIGRICH : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work! You must have a lot of patience. Got more detailed pics of the hood?

Sharpie, once dried it only comes off with an alcohol based agent. If I get Sharpie on the counter or something, I normally use hairspray or nail polish remover and it comes right off. So unless someone pours gallons of rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover on his car, I think he's safe lol

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

^ he cleared it, so he will b fine!
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Loving the creativity its awesome!

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
        Originally posted by keepinitclean
        I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

This was done to a Gallardo I saw somewhere on TV, too lazy to look up pics but I love the idea of it and I think it looks great on your car. Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            ^ he cleared it, so he will b fine!
            He hasn't cleared it yet, he said he will when it's done. But yeah he'll be fine.

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Welcome, very nice work I like it!

Comment

Clean car Great idea, i love the creativity, welcome to the site.

Comment

Very creative and original.I like the tattoo stlye artwork.I cant wait to see what else you have in store for it in terms of artwork.As for the car itself, it looks great!

Comment

Amazing work

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Wow very nice...
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                        Nice work! You must have a lot of patience. Got more detailed pics of the hood?

Sharpie, once dried it only comes off with an alcohol based agent. If I get Sharpie on the counter or something, I normally use hairspray or nail polish remover and it comes right off. So unless someone pours gallons of rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover on his car, I think he's safe lol
                        you can also use pencil eraser to remove permanent marker off non pourous materials, learned that by trying when i was 7; at 8 i was using permanent marker to freak adults out, then when they left the room/looked away i would erase the mark/s, they did not know what happened, i was very wierd

this car looks one of a kind, suprised to hear its not complete.
                        amazing, i will keep tuned in.
                        Last edited by KB7; 05-28-2011, 05:45 AM.
                        _

Comment

you draw fucking great! this is very nice and unique!!! Wow! youre great!

Comment

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                            probably based off of another drawing you did on paper.
                            only thing based on a paper drawing has been the gun....rest is freehand.

thanks for all the compliments and warm welcomes
                            SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Originally posted by BIGRICH View Post
                              only thing based on a paper drawing has been the gun....rest is freehand.

thanks for all the compliments and warm welcomes
                              very nice work here.. cudos to you man... i believe i found my next tat artist you have hella good craftsmanship n patience

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

Seen this on CH still coming along nicely bud.

02 Crv
                                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X