No announcement yet.

cb9love : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lexan diy...will it work for the door windows?

I like the chipping header paint for some reason. With some more finesse, it can actually look like a raw and gritty/dirty style.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Woah, dude! The gauge set up you have is kind of what I'm going for when I get my wideband O2 sensor. I have the same OEM rail in black, and I've wanted a fuel pressure gauge like that, but can't get my hands on one. What brand and product are you using for the fuel pressure gauge?
      *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
      ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
      ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
      "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
      Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        Lexan diy...will it work for the door windows?

I like the chipping header paint for some reason. With some more finesse, it can actually look like a raw and gritty/dirty style.
        The lexan diy window can be used for the door windows, but it is not suggested for street driven cars (some places not even legal) do too safety concerns such as emergency workers would not be able too bust out your window in the event of a crash. It's funny you should saw raw when describing the wagon that's the over all feel I'm going for on the wagon, not so much gritty or dirty just raw.

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
        Woah, dude! The gauge set up you have is kind of what I'm going for when I get my wideband O2 sensor. I have the same OEM rail in black, and I've wanted a fuel pressure gauge like that, but can't get my hands on one. What brand and product are you using for the fuel pressure gauge?
        Thanks, I like the gauge placement as well, I couldn't bring myself too cut or drill holes into my dash and I'm not fond of the pillar pods. The fuel pressure gauge is a Jeg's brand (rebrand) I bought from the local Jeg's store. For the fittings I used standard brass pipe fittings and pipe dope.
        CB7TUNER.com
        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

just in!

I just received my EF adjustable upper control arms in the mail minutes ago.
          After doing the prelude 5 lug conversion and being lowered the car has a littler positive camber (I have to be one of the only lowered cb's with positive camber). These should correct this problem and they have 4 degree's of adjustment.
          Yeah their knockoffs with more camber adjustment then the originals. If it wasn't for the constant bad reviews on skunk2 I may have been willing to fork over the extra dough.
          Them not having anchor bolts doesn't hurt my feelings I already have the anchor bolts with poly bushings in them.
          CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Brand new sealed ball joints with no grease I'll be trying the BWR adjustable ball joints in these control arms.
            Monday I put a clean fender on, Friday I put a dent in it. Also no more positive camber
            header all wrapped up, so no more chipping paint and hopefully a little cooler under the hood.
            CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Sealed BJs? Like spherical bearing sealed? Interesting...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

For anyone thinking about running e85 in a colder weather environment unless you miss the old days of carburetors and hard starts on winter mornings, this mod may not be for you.
                Me, it's still making me grin a little when i start the beast in the morning.
                CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Glad to see more progress on this thing. I'm in love. You're keeping my eyes set on a CB9!
                  Originally posted by cb9love
                  when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                    Glad to see more progress on this thing. I'm in love. You're keeping my eyes set on a CB9!
                    Thanks man!
                    Today i filled up for 2.03 a gallon damn i love the e85 mod, nothing like saving 70 cents a gallon over premium fuel that may not even run my car right.
                    CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Wednesday morning I gave a friend a ride too Minitonka(sp) Minnesota from Columbus Ohio and back again, The wagon did great and only had a little trouble in Illinois trying to find e85, The average savings was 30 cents a gallon with the lowest being .20 cents a gallon. It was interesting watching my afr riching up as I gained altitude, makes me wonder how a Colorado tuned car would due in Ohio, would it just lean out and go boom?
                      The mileage lost do to e85 is nothing compared to the dollars saved.
                      CB7TUNER.com

Comment

What would you say is your dollar per mile compared to unleaded, assuming all the stations are fixed to what you usually go to.
                        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

I have no real good way too compare this. I did too many changes all at once, I didn't have a stock H in long enough working correctly too compare it to my mildly built H.
                          I do know compared too using premium fuel, which is what a h22 runs on, I save .70 cents a gallon locally . Which works out to about every fourth tank free compared to using premium fuel. The difference when using regular unleaded obviously won't be as great.
                          Makes you wonder why the premium fuel vehicles aren't the ones running as flex fuel.
                          CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Dyno pull

The wagon on the Dyno
                            here's the dyno sheet
                            This is my base dyno on a base map.
                            I learned a lot and now when i make changes i'll know if i'm getting improvements.
                            I think my hp is a little low but the tq numbers look nice.
                            the wobble in the graph is my bad wheel bearing. (it's in the mail from rockauto)
                            I'm not sure what happened with the first run but she hicuped.

anyone know how to upload video anywhere besides youtube?
                            i got a video as well
                            CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Seat Upgrade

I think I will stay weith these seats for awhile. I like the higher seating postion, adjustable bucket, and lumbar support. They look really nice with 91 se interior pieces too
                              CB7TUNER.com

Comment

Yes, great seats!
                                *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                                ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                                ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                                "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                                Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                                The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                                Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Working...
                                X