Suspension Bushings Install Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension Bushings Install Request

Hey, so I bought a prothane full bushing kit, and I was wondering if anyone knew anyone in norcal who would be able to install the bushings? I've done the front sway bar end links, but thats about all i can do on my own. I dunno if the other bushings will require special tools or what not...

If anyone can provide me with some suggestions of where to go or what to do, that'd be great! winter break is coming and I don't want to waste the little time i have on break, since my car is kinda getting rickety and I want to get it back into good shape quickly.
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

any reputable repair shop should be able to do it bro. the question is how much is the install gonna cost you in labor. Just a heads up though, they're gonna want to keep your car all day ( maybe 2 ) to do it. Some of the bushings can be a pita!

Comment

ahh okay, gotcha! dang, that's gonna suck, especially since this is my daily :\ gotta plan...
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Harbor freight has some cheap manual presses (like, on the order of $10). You would need to build a simple frame or rig to use the press effectively, but you could probably fashion something suitable out of wood and screws for cheap, say $10 if you don't already have something on hand.

Comment

if you need a hand with press work, i have a press that will work past 20 tons. im in the 650
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
          X