Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How to make 30+hp for $500 or less... (DX/LX F22A1 only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 intake manifold

I wanted to kno wear can i purchase a h23 intake manifold? I want to feel a lil more power i think its about time i start doing some things to my baby. What are other mods that i have to get for h23 intake manifold?

I was looking on ebay and i saw the n1 catback i was thinking of getting this catback. is this catback good or no. What is the difference between the sp2 catback and the n1 catback? Also the n1 catback only cost 130 bucks.

Comment

The "N1" catback is garbage cheap crap. It will work, but it will be loud and sound like crap. Some people like that. The Greddy SP2 and Apexi WS2 are high quality, and have a deep, quiet tone. Much better for someone that doesn't want to be seen as an idiot ricer.

The H23 intake manifold comes from a 92-96 Prelude Si. That is the car equipped with the non-VTEC H23 DOHC engine. Check junkyards, ebay, and craigslist. You don't need to do anything to put it on. Some wiring needs to be done to make the IAB system work properly, though.

Comment

What are those wires that i have to do on the h23 intake manifold?

Comment

great info bro youve done your homework haha...hey i got a question whats the best bolt-on for hp under 500$???

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CATCH24 View Post
            great info bro youve done your homework haha...hey i got a question whats the best bolt-on for hp under 500$???
            Intake and exhaust in my book. The engine is an air pump more air in and out = more power.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by CATCH24 View Post
              Nitrous.

And yeah, I would hope that I've done my homework...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                Nitrous.

And yeah, I would hope that I've done my homework...
                LoL best bang for the buck...

Comment

I really want my cb7 to be a mustang killer, not just any mustang, but the gt, its rated at about 300+ or minus hp. How can I make my cb7 at least 240+hp? somebody needs to let these biggets know here in louisiana that a family 4 door sedan can whip their ass.. other wise know as the SLEEPER. Now, I know the first thing is to swap a h22a in my cb7 what next. What do I with the the power band?

Putting my 2 cents in alright, anybody have change for a half penny? Ok that didn't make cent.. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by krb92accord View Post
                    I really want my cb7 to be a mustang killer, not just any mustang, but the gt, its rated at about 300+ or minus hp. How can I make my cb7 at least 240+hp? somebody needs to let these biggets know here in louisiana that a family 4 door sedan can whip their ass.. other wise know as the SLEEPER. Now, I know the first thing is to swap a h22a in my cb7 what next. What do I with the the power band?
                    This technically isnt the right section for this kind of question. This is for f22a1 related performance mods, and budget performance mods for the motor. Ask that question in the Performance: Naturally Aspirated section or turbo. There are different ways you can go about getting that mustang beating power. d112crzy just shared with us how he shillacked one.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

what if i have a 3in cat back is that too big

Comment

Originally posted by wuchang View Post
                        what if i have a 3in cat back is that too big
                        A larger exhaust will allow for more high end, and less low end. 3" is rather large, but it's not TOO big. It still allows for decent flow velocity in the upper RPM range.

Comment

Hey will adding a after marked air filter to my bone stock f22a1 make a difference as apposed to the stock box.like noticable ?. im about to pick up a p12 ECU and just want to get as much ummh out of the old F22

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                            Hey will adding a after marked air filter to my bone stock f22a1 make a difference as apposed to the stock box.like noticable ?. im about to pick up a p12 ECU and just want to get as much ummh out of the old F22
                            If' you're asking if replacing the stock air box with a cone filter will make a noticeable difference, it will. It's only a few ponies, but your ass dyno will feel like more because it's going to sound a lot more aggressive at WOT.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              If' you're asking if replacing the stock air box with a cone filter will make a noticeable difference, it will. It's only a few ponies, but your ass dyno will feel like more because it's going to sound a lot more aggressive at WOT.
                              thanks .. but im guessing WOT means like opeing up (increasing rpms ) i just dont want it to sound extremely loud @ low end

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                                thanks .. but im guessing WOT means like opeing up (increasing rpms ) i just dont want it to sound extremely loud @ low end
                                WOT = Wide Open Throttle.

It's not going to be extremely loud at low rpms. You have to understand, the more power you want, the more air you have to move, the more air you move, the louder it's going to be. It's up to you where you sacrifice power gains for a quiet car.

Comment

Working...
                                X