Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nor*Cal what did you do to your car recently?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul. Do work.

Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

clean ^^

Lowered the rear even more. now it somewhat rubs

Comment

my CB got hit by an old lady on the 13th ,but then went to the body shop on the 15 and got fixed , had a pontiac G5 as a rental and finally got my cb to today looks really nice the bumper only lol

Comment

i got hit in my parents lexus and the lady agreed to pay me 400 dollars. popped the dent out of the corner and used some rubbing compound and you can barely tell it is there! up 400 dollars too. need to use it on some maintainence.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Getting some 16's and tires mounted+balanced. Installing on saturday.
            Last edited by CbCl7; 04-22-2010, 03:50 PM.

Comment

LMAO! the timing belt for the supercharger was literally about to snap. there was cracks every half a mm and strands coming out the side. when i used a screwdriver to pull it off the gear, pieces began chipping off.

so i did that and used some cardboard to space up my battery because it was loose and we're doing tech inspections at school to get ready for auto-x schooling this sunday. car runs good finally.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Gave a helping hand.

DO it wes.
                Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

installed a wink mirror in my cb no more blindspots!!!

Comment

my new access hole. quick change fuel pumps
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

new grill

new custom grill... anyone guess what its from?

Comment

Picked up & installed a set of some 16" TSW's (brand new) for like $250 along with some used tires for 100 bucks..need to replace one tire though. Not really liking the back fitment on the wheels. Eh, for the price I can't complain they're good for DD. Thinking of lowering my car more lol. DIY Red/Clears and Sidemarkers to do next..

& Also..some little b**** did a hit & run on me this morning on my way to San Mateo. The guy stops and then drives away hella fast trying to get away from me and ran all the red lights weaving through traffic..Pic was taken after I cleaned it up a little.

Last edited by CbCl7; 04-25-2010, 12:45 AM.

Comment

^^they look good

Comment

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
                              Picked up & installed a set of some 16" TSW's (brand new) for like $250 along with some used tires for 100 bucks..need to replace one tire though. Not really liking the back fitment on the wheels. Eh, for the price I can't complain they're good for DD. Thinking of lowering my car more lol.

& Also..some little b*** did a hit & run on me this morning on my way to San Mateo. The guy stops and then drives away hella fast trying to get away from me and ran all the red lights weaving through traffic..Pic was taken after I cleaned it up a little.

great deal.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

hit and runs ftl. what vehicle?
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X