keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
    Its growing on me. A sarona rear visor would look dope.

Sarona only made the rear visor/wing for a coupe.

Comment

Ass! 6th gen visor with some other trim then. Thanks for the heads up!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

6th gen isn't that bad once its on you can't really tell its off , only when u stand right next to it can you tell

Originally posted by Darkcloud
        Wimp go low or go home haha
        Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
        Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Rearry? Well I just got $100 bucks from my aunt and another $50 yesterday from my grandma. I think I will put that aside to go and get another xenon lip. I need $200 more bucks. THEN I will get the visor.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

My dad got the iphone 5 as a new work phone. I just used the panoramic feature on it and I like it. I think I will use it for panoramic photos!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Visors are like 60 bucks ? or are u needing 200 more for the lip ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
              Wimp go low or go home haha
              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

That's not that bad. I have 150 bucks cash right now and the lip is 330 shipped I believe. So yes like 200 bucks is what I need.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

this car just keeps getting better and better, keep up the good work bro

Check this out xenon mild lip $300 shipped: http://www.carid.com/cart.php
                  Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Shopping cart is empty

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Aw schnawp! Thanks man! I was looking at carid.com before but I was like ballparking the cost of the lip even after tax. I am supposed to be selling my Dsi tomorrow for 100 bucks. Then I just need like 50-75 more bucks and I am set!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Like I said on facebook, get the legit visor. Don't cheap out. It looks much better, less rice-tastic and doesn't look cheap.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

True, true. Now you mentioned it on facebook, but what company makes the correct fitting rear visor? If its a group buy I'd be totally clueless In a group buy do you pay and then get the object or do you have to wait for a minimum amount of people to all pay and get the product before they get shipped out?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

There was a group buy some time ago. They float around ebay and 6GA occasionally. Let me see what I can dig up...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Thanks man! I think I will be getting that xenon lip soon.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

This....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Accord...69dcbb&vxp=mtr

Project 10k is what it was called. There's another one but it's $200. This one's your best bet.

Comment

Working...
                                X