Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How much did you buy your CB7 for? And how much have you spent on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paid 3k for mine 6 yrs ago

and i dont keep track of the mod prices...thats too depressing

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

My first CB7 - Kurobei 1992 EX @ $8000 back in 96 with 34k

Current CB7 - Warudakumi 1992 EX @ $4200 with 136k Lady owned

Mod Prices.... Look for a future members ride page
      Last edited by Warudakumi; 07-15-2007, 10:07 PM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
      JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
      1994 Prelude V-Tec
      1999 CL 3.0
      2000 Prelude
      2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
      1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
      1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
      1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

I PAID 400 DOLLARS FOR MINE. PUT IN NEW CLUTCH KIT, FLYWHEEL, HYPER BLUE BULBS, BATTERY, AXLES, BRAKES, AND ROTERS, SHIFTER CABLES.

Comment

DID EVERYTHING MYSELF SO DONT COST MUCH.

Comment

I paid $ 2000 for mine it had 177000 miles on it. I would estimate i spent about another 2 gs in maintenance and stuff. Then I bought another CB for $350 and raped it for all of its parts to do my auto to 5 speed conversion and i would like to the thank everybody on CB7tuner with out this site i would probably be shoping for another car.

Comment

1st cb7 Coupe LX auto 185k (one in sig)=300$ 20$ in gas so... about 320$ (alot of parts but theyll be listed below

2nd CB7 COupe LX 5spd 140k=300$
              Sedan trunk lid=30$
              Apexi WS muffler 75$
              NEW downpipe 80$
              Full tune up- 100$ (in parts)
              EX rims-180 for 5 with ALL new tires!
              Amber corners 15$
              20$ in gas
              H22-traded for xbox 360
              H&R Race Springs-175$
              JDM bumper lights clear/amber-130$

alot alot alot of parts are pending im just waiting to get some money so they can gget under my bed...lol

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
              I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

1992 Accord EX 5speed
                Price:$3000
                Maint:$500.00 Tune up, Timing belt, water pump, seals, ETC ETC.

Came with DC Headers, AGX adjustibles, Tenzo R Lowering springs, AEM SRI, Neuspeed strut bar, Full cat back exhaust and some 17inch crome wheels.

NO need to do the Auto to manuel swap since its already stick, saved money and time.

*EDIT* Also paid $100 for my 5th gen alloys wheels with Toyo tires. (YES!!)

Comment

bought mine for 1300 with a warped head and spent about 1100 on maint. only. I gotta tell you though, there is no oil leaking from the engine at all and runs like a fucken champ and very strong too for 255000.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i bought mine for 2750 and ive spent around 1500 on her.

Watch out for that yetti he has diahreah!

Comment

Paid 4000 in Nov of 2002.

Since then I've spent around 3000-4000 on parts. The ONLY labor I have paid for was my timing belt change. And the scary thing is that I mostly bought cheap parts. OUCH!!!

If I bought dealer parts, I'd have spent over 7 grand I'm sure.

I've spent 2500 in the last 8 months and its killing me...

Although I didn't really NEED to spend about 1200 of that, lol.
                      PM me for the following...
                      -Driver's side 2-door armrest in tan for sale - $5 + shipping

I'm currently looking to buy an N/A mkIII (86.5-92) supra. PM if you or anyone you know is selling anywhere near CO.

Comment

i got mine on ebay for $1900 and it had 125,000 original miles at the time i bought it. as for how much i spend on my car, except for regular tune-ups and getting some stuff from friends i honestly dont know how much i spend on my car. if i had to guess i think i put in like at least 2k so far.
                        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

$3500 for my car... and for mods, repairs, and maintenance since 2001... probably around $12,000.

Comment

A buttload...

From what I remember...on my 93, I spent 2200 to get it, about 3000-5000 to keep it running, and another 1500 to mod it to my liking. I had that for 3 years.

On my 92 I spent 3000 to get it, and 1500 to keep it running. I had that for 3 months. So in total, in the last 4 years I've spent about $12,000 on getting, keeping, and enhancing CBs, not counting routine maintenance, gas, insurance, etc... wowsers

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

me bought it for 1700. had 128k when i bought it 4 years ago. now it has 164k. Since i upgraded a bunch on motor turbo and etc. still haven't done body work and im @ $10k from everything i bought and put on the car. still needing better suspension newer toyo tires then need body work and a paint job and needing a my gt28 rebuilt so i can put it on so i calculated when everything is done and set it would be about $17k since im not getting a crappy paint job lol
                              either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

mine is 1990 EX, paid $2,700 for it.... BRAND new F22 in it from previous owner, bought it with 173k on the body.

About a grand in parts, maint, etc...

had it for a year and some change.

Comment

Working...
                                X