Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

interchangable honda parts for our cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interchangable honda parts for our cb7

well if your looking at this post hopein to find a big ass list of stuff you wont... ... not yet cus i need your help to make it so if evryone could post a description of a part from any other honda that fits a cb7 directly or with modification thated be awesome....
    ohh i forgot to mention anything goes motor parts ,body panels, lips, mirrors , brakes , suspension
    ex .. the p12 ecu fits our cb7 and makes the f22 stay in the powerband

thnx in advance .. hope this would be a good first post =D

As close as you're going to get.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...e+parts&page=2

02 Crv
    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Even that thread really didn't do much for the community. Beyond different engines and aftermarket suspension, nothing really is a direct fit for this car. If you bought a CB because you were watching the Civic crowd with all the crap they swap in and out of different chassis and said "Let me be different and buy an Accord." You made a bad choice.

What would be better is whatever part you want to upgrade and change out, do some research and I'm sure you'll find the answer.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4TG0wemTc this is why i want to build a cb7 that motor in a accord .. that would be a sinister sedan.....................
        Last edited by miketuppercb7; 05-03-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miketuppercb7 View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4TG0wemTc this is why i want to build a cb7 that motor in a accord .. that would be a sinister sedan.....................
          That's a F22A head on a F20 block if I remember right, that would stitch bisimotos little monster had the fastest 1/4 mile time in N/A 4cyl.

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

i can tell you right now that the wiring harnesses are NOT all interchangable.

Comment

I was running a 98 Prelude radiator in mine until the core blew out.

Only thing that was different was the upper port location; you have to use the Prelude upper hose, I think. I pulled it out of my parts car, so I'm not 100% sure

Comment

Originally posted by miketuppercb7 View Post
                So pretty much you just want to build a motor. Well that has almost nothing to do with interchangeable parts. That motor was custom to a certain degree. If that's your plan, start saving your lunch money.
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

It's not so much what is interchangeable, but what can fit and what doesn't. Truthfully there is quite a bit that can fit or be swapped with a CB7, you just have to know where to look. Some of the swaps require some fab but other than that look around and you would be surprised as to what it is you might find.

Originally posted by Guero112 View Post
                  i can tell you right now that the wiring harnesses are NOT all interchangable.
                  I found that out the hard way. The 93 is the black sheep of the 4 years too. I did some research and found that out!
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                  X