FU Photobucket!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
    I just logged into my Photobucket to download my albums and put on Flikr and I was bombarded with at least 4 ads every time I clicked to a new page. So much crap I could barely see enough to navigate.

I will be putting everything on Flikr and deleting Photobucket.

Edit... I cannot even download my albums. It says over and over "Hmmm. Something didn't click. Want to give it another shot? Try again now." Anyone else experience this?

What makes it even harder is all the ads. My PC keeps giving warnings from all the popups. Photobucket has turned into the Satan of image hosting...

Same here with that error. Been trying for over a month. In the end deleted the albums and removed my account.

Comment

Losiracer, your images are still dead for me.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm seeing all of his just fine.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

They are broken on my end.
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            Originally posted by Rilas View Post
            Same here.

Comment

Losi's image doesn't work on the tablet... but works on the desktop.
              Both running Chrome.
              WTF?!
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Aside from the mountain of photos that were originally hosted on PB that are on this site is there any other reason why people are trying to use PB instead of other sites such as imageshack?

Comment

I maxed out Imageshack and then went to Photobucket and maxed it out as well. Now I'm on Flikr Pro. I went to Flikr because if I'm going to pay I want it to not suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Same here with that error. Been trying for over a month. In the end deleted the albums and removed my account.
                    yeah I found out I still need to add the ~original to each of the links, what a PITA.

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
                    should be fixed now!

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                    Same here.

fixed it!

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    Losi's image doesn't work on the tablet... but works on the desktop.
                    Both running Chrome.
                    WTF?!
                    It was working last night but then all of a sudden crapped out today? idk

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Yep I see it now.

Comment

I'm fairly "dumb" when it comes to most computer related stuff, I have google Chrome downloaded and when I click on the link I'm not seeing where I install this program in order to see all these pics PB is hiding. What gives?

Comment

It's a Chrome extension, should be able to find it here.
                          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Anyone else get the e-mail? "High Usage - Site Down"

We are overwhelmed by your support!

(and so was our site)

We had so much traffic this weekend that it took us to the limit. Our tech team has been working around the clock, and NOW every element on our site is stronger and ready for our growing service and soon-to-be released new platform.
                            Our "support" More like our grab-and-dash.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

wow, i forgot all about this. FU Photobucket!!

Comment

Anyone else get the e-mail? "High Usage - Site Down"

Our "support" More like our grab-and-dash.
                                Yeah I got that one..... LOL at their attempt at sounding busy. Then offering me a 15% discount on their 100 plan. That still doesn't allow third party links. I think the ship is sinking fast. But not fast enough if you ask me.
                                MR Thread
                                GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X