No announcement yet.

*Introduce Yourself : Noobie Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Natalie wheres the pics that Tracey took of your *COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCHESTCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCGOUH*
    Diebel S.

Comment

Just another cb7 to the club

whats crackin fellas? this is my first offical post..a buddy on onlineshowoff (accordtunerx) told me to register here n stuff.. i used to be in superhonda..but its not detailed like this place..and i tried going to accordtuner.com but i cant post for shit.. so yea im just introducing myself and heres what my car looks like..

Comment

welcome hope you enjoy the site

Comment

ah... another SHO refugee...lol. welcome to CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord
            ah... another SHO refugee...lol. welcome to CB7
            sho just got boring to me.. i got tired of the kurupt accord forums and the bitchin going on in there..

my bads for posting on the OT i didnt see the member rides forum until after.. im cock eyed.. LoL

Edit: whats crackin black92accord? i feels coo to see that some fellow SHOers are in here.. haha.. did you leave too?
            Last edited by SsdAccord; 08-19-2003, 12:18 AM.

Comment

what's up SsdAccord?

yeah, that was me who messaged you on online showoff...

i thought i recognized your cbsev from SHO...

it's good to have you here.

Comment

welcome to the board haven't that kit on a CB7 till now looks kid of odd but kool nice lookin ride. not feelin the sides but still koo wat kind of rear u got ? and wat kind of rims r those? again man welcome

Comment

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                  Edit: whats crackin black92accord? i feels coo to see that some fellow SHOers are in here.. haha.. did you leave too?
                  nothing much really... same ol' stuff. Nah, I didn't leave SHO but I don't spend as much time there as I used too.
                  Last edited by Lithium92; 08-19-2003, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Well i guess i have been around for a few weeks now but this is the first time i have actually introduced myself. My name is Scott and of course i drive a 91' Honda Accord LX . I live in Peoria,IL which is the most boring town you could ever live in. It is about 2 hours south of Chicago. I run my own car club here called Krystal Image Customs and have my hands in a few customizing shops around the area helping whenever they need help. If anyone even reads this...haha....there is a pretty big car show in my town here at the begining of October. If anyone would like to come please let me know.. Gauge Magazine... from www.gaugemagazine.com will be there to take pictures of cars and look for cars for pictorials..unfortunately my car won't be painted by then but i will still probably take my car. Also next summer i would like to get all of the Midwest CB7's togeather and maybe have a car show somewhere in Illinois or a surrounding state so get ahold of me about that...Other than that i am nothing special. Just a normal guy who loves his CB7's....i have had 3 as a matter of fact.....and loves to work on them...keep in touch...SCOTT

WHO CARES ABOUT THE STEREO, I WANNA HEAR MY EXHAUST!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord

i second that
                      Sorry, didn't know there was one.

Dra-n-Race, whic pics are you talking about?
                      Natalie

Comment

teh one with it up close and personal and tracey posted it on AT.i think yu had a black tank on.
                        Diebel S.

Comment

Oh god. The pic of my bewbies? He has that pic, I don't. Yeah, it's alright, 'cause it doesn't show my face!!! haha
                          Natalie

Comment

its to late cause they kno it'll be you. i can find it for you
                            Diebel S.

Comment

Aloha from Maui, peeps... My name is Jason and it looks like I'll be the only one reppin' the 808...

Just wanted to say WASAAABII to my fellow Gen4's out there...
                              Great looking site- thought I'd pop in... FINALLY, a site that I can relate to...lol...

My ryde...

L8z-
                              Jay
                              "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

clean ride Mauiboy056, welcome to the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X