Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sony or pioneer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony or pioneer??

which deck do you guys perfer??..i was thinking about pioneer but sony has some pretty good ones too...what do you guys think is better??

Pioneer by far

Comment

Pioneer I've had a bunch of sony decks and they all have issues. Some quit ejecting CDs, while others RCA output quit, to just plain suckin. I just bought another Sony, but thats only cause the price was right.

GOT F?

Comment

Pioneer

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Those are two brands that can't be compared, Pioneer by far!

Comment

Alpine, they last longer
            NEW PSN
            H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
            RIP

Comment

I never owned an Alpine deck but I had an Alpine amp and it was bomb as fuck. I do have a Pioneer h/u and I love it. Its 6 years old and works better than most decks I have seen. Then again its a Premier and I can knock out the bass in my speakers completely, jack up the treble, and just plain flat out makes crappy speakers sound decent.

Comment

Neither... I would go alpine over both

Comment

Pioneer

Comment

Have any specific model in mind?

Sold!

Selling: F22A4(disassembled)

Comment

Sony is "good" for the price. But, as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. Pioneer is a MUCH better alternative to Sony, however it still is not a great brand. Why are you only looking into Sony and Pioneer?

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

WOW!!!! another comparrison thread with no specifics. Can u atleast do some research first and give us a price range or features your looking for? Each brand has atleast 12 decks to choose from each, i dont wanna sound like an AZZ but we get these same threads ever month.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

Originally posted by customlowz View Post
                          neither... I Would Go Alpine Over Both
                          X2

Comment

If it's between Sony and Pioneer, go Pioneer. But like other said, go with the Alpine. My friend has one and it is just plain awesome compared to my Pioneer HU.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

my kenwood that i had would kick the shit out of an alpine priced the same

Comment

Working...
                              X