Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visiting San Diego

Hi guys!
    I'm buying a cb9 in SD the third week in April.

Anyone wanna have lunch or meet up while I'm there?

I'll only be in town one day, as it will take three days to drive the new car back to FL.

Also, any local feedback/vouches for member di2accord? He is whom I am buying the car from.
    I've not purchased a car from across the country before, and I am a little nervous about it.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Not living there, but i have visited. There's a ghirardelli ice cream shop in the gaslight district out there. it's nice area to walk in and great italian food. hillcrest is nice to visit as well.

Comment

I don't know di2accord very well, but I did meet up with lil_dcb7 (Danny) when I was out there a couple years ago. Cool dude. We had a couple beers and some fantastic snacks at Half Door Brewing Co. Ghost 2.2 (Jed) is also from San Diego, but I didn't get a chance to meet up with him, sadly.

If you want interesting restaurants and stuff, the Gaslamp Quarter is the place to be.
      Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo should definitely be on your to-do list, if you have the time (maybe not, since that's pretty much a day's worth of stuff already...)

Comment

Not local, but make sure you at least drive up the coast, up through La Jolla beaches and Torrey Pines, it's crazy beautiful. The beaches have some really unique cliffs. There are some public parks along the water and other scenery that would make for some really good photo spots of the new car
        Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-15-2017, 05:36 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Working...
        X