Canyon Carving On My Bike..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canyon Carving On My Bike..

Anyone else ever go out to the mountains and have fun. If you do, let me know.

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Nice shot! I'll probably get into riding one of these days.

I'm in Colorado... it almost goes without saying that I live for the canyons and mountains. No action shots yet, though.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Oh yeah. I'm loving that road and view.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I haven't been yet, but hoping to go to tail of the dragon in May. It's pretty much flat here

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Three different roads, about an hour between each one . I can be in canyons within ten minutes from home, but high-elevation mountain roads are at least an hour away. Two hours in the case of those middle three shots at Pikes Peak.

I keep up with The Smoking Tire on YouTube, so I know you've got roads that are at least as good out around LA.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
            I haven't been yet, but hoping to go to tail of the dragon in May. It's pretty much flat here
            A couple people I chat with on ClubRSX are talking about going this summer, too. Sounds like such a pain to arrange when you're not local.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Luckily I'm going with someone whose been before. We're just going to camp for a weekend.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

I had the opportunity to go to the Dragon when I drove back from LA to Philly. Now that I think about it, I should've seized the moment to go.

Maybe another time.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

A lot of people don't like the dragon itself. But from what I hear there's a lot of other great roads in the same area.

Comment

- D. Chappelle

Comment

^ Is that one of your local roads? There's no shortage of tight, technical stuff in my area, but those longer sweepers are much more enjoyable. I keep up with The Smoking Tire on YouTube, and the mountains around LA look to have very nice variety.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                        ^ Is that one of your local roads? There's no shortage of tight, technical stuff in my area, but those longer sweepers are much more enjoyable. I keep up with The Smoking Tire on YouTube, and the mountains around LA look to have very nice variety.
                        That's The Snake in Malibu. Mulholland Highway - well a piece of it.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I was able to ride my ruckus in the mountains between southern Oregon and norcal, to the redwood national forest to be specific

No pics, but it was a fucking blast on my scooter
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                            I was able to ride my ruckus in the mountains between southern Oregon and norcal, to the redwood national forest to be specific

No pics, but it was a fucking blast on my scooter
                            I can only imagine.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                            X