Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Buyin a h22a3 motor for $400 is worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buyin a h22a3 motor for $400 is worth it?

thinking of buying the motor for 400 but thinking of what problems i goin run in to if i do the swap. will the stock 90 lx harness plug rite in to the h23a?

so are you getting an h22a or an h23a? im confused

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle View Post
      so are you getting an h22a or an h23a? im confused
      the guys said it was a h23a3

Comment

H23A3? Never heard of it. I know of the H23A1, and the H23A (JDM, no number after it... that one is VTEC)

For $400, an H23A1 in decent condition is well worth it. It's a fairly straightforward swap.

Comment

Yes indeed, Either way h22 or h23 for 400 bucks is a hell of a deal, Well if the motor is good that is! You cant help if the dude don't know what he's got!

Comment

check rod bearings.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

h23a3 (edm) = h23a1 (usdm)

Comment

There was an EDM H23A? I didn't know anyoe but the US got the H23, as it's a "big" motor in most parts of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman View Post
                  h23a3 (edm) = h23a1 (usdm)
                  i just bought it today and it does say h23a3 on the block.

Comment

do a compression test if you can

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

so do Hseries engines just drop right into our cars? no fab work needed?

Comment

Originally posted by FreQ13 View Post
                        so do Hseries engines just drop right into our cars? no fab work needed?
                        There is a search button and there are a stickies to read that will answer your questions. Find the stickies at the top of the page, read them and if you don't understand something a little more technical about the swap we will be happy to help you out.

SOLD!!
                        Boosted H22
                        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                        X