Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 Cb7 1st Post!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Cb7 1st Post!!!!!

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU MY NAMES LUKE THIS IS MY 1ST POST WELL MY CAR LOOKS RICED I KNOW I BOUGHT THE CAR WITH THE BODY KIT =/ OUCH BUT SAVING UP MY MOULA TO DO A FULL JDM CONVERSION heres a few piks MORE WILL BE UP SOON I PROMISE.
    UMMM SOME OF MY MODS THAT I DID WAS PUT A 97 V6 ACCORD MOTOR INTO MY CB7 ALSO THE TRANS EQUIPED WITH A STAGE 3 CLUTCH, I DID HEADERS, EXHAUST, N INTAKE, H.I.D.'S FULL LEATHER INTERIOR SWAP ALSO TEIN ADJUSTABLE SPRINGS FULL SUSPENSION ALSO CROSS DRILLED ROTORS (ONLY FRONT) CONVERTING BACK TO DISC SOON UMM ALSO PUT ON 17IN ADR SUDUKOS N DEN RAN OUT OF $$$$ LOL BUT AS SOON AS I GET MY WEIGHT BACK UP I WANNA DO THE BODY AND THEN DO PAINT I FELL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THE MEMBERS RIDES IDK HIS NAME THO BUT THE COLOR IS LIKE A BLUE PURPLE I DONT WANNA UPLOAD A PIK OF HIS CAR TO START ANY PROBLEMS ANYWHO MORE PIKS TO COME SOON HOPING TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS ON HERE THAT WILL HELP GUIDE ME INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION ON MAKIN MY CB7 MORE JDM N LESS RICE =]

Originally posted by JdM_WuTleZz View Post
    Hey guys my mistake im sorry the car does not have a V6, I highly aologize but the motor is from a 97. I apologize once again I didnt have my info straight

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-09-2010, 07:19 PM.

U swapped a V6? What tranny did u use? I believe the V6 only came in auto, I've never seen this done before. Actually I don't know shit about motor swaps so I ain't gonna say shit. Of course, ur gonna get asked for engine pics, mos def.

Comment

engine pics or ban. Soduko rims? hehe.

Comment

welcome but i definitely have to see pics of the swap. I havent met someone with it done yet.

Comment

1.) Pics of engine swap.
          2.) Turn caps lock off.
          3.) Use a period at the end of each sentence.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

engine pics please, we havnt found a cb member who has doen a v6 swap, wheres bossman at???
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Nice ride!
              with a little work, it can look beautiful

Comment

Attn

Hey guys my mistake im sorry the car does not have a V6, i highly aologize but the motor is from a 97. I apologize once again I didnt have my info straight

Comment

Why hasn't a v6 swap been done ? I dont know
                  shit about engine swaps, but I'd like to know what is
                  so hard that noone has done it?

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited View Post
                    Why hasn't a v6 swap been done ? I dont know
                    shit about engine swaps, but I'd like to know what is
                    so hard that noone has done it?
                    more work then most want to tackle.
                    correct me if I'm wrong. but you can make more power from a H series that'll casually drop in

nice start. looks like it won't take much to get this looking proper.
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

This car would look really nice if it had a fresh as paint job and nice drop so basically if it looked clean and the kit put on nicely, good start.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                      My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

the the rotors and the leather. im no doctor but i think she might have cancer....

H22 cb7:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
                        cb9:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
                        dd cb7:
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

So wait, you say the mods you did and mention how you did a V6 swap. You then say how you were mis-informed and it is actually indeed a 4 cylinder. How would you not know it was a 4 cylinder and not a 6 if you did the engine swap?

Comment

no life

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                            1.) Pics of engine swap.
                            2.) Turn caps lock off.
                            3.) Use a period at the end of each sentence.
                            lol keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by Westron View Post
                              So wait, you say the mods you did and mention how you did a V6 swap. You then say how you were mis-informed and it is actually indeed a 4 cylinder. How would you not know it was a 4 cylinder and not a 6 if you did the engine swap?
                              Originally posted by 90-91accorddx View Post
                              lol keep it up
                              Do you both feel special?

Westron - Can you not comprehend that some people don't know about cars and occasionally make mistakes?
                              Looking through your previous posts on this forum, I'd say that you don't really know that much either.
                              In fact some of those posts add no value to this forum.

90-91accorddx - What are you trying to say?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X