Baracuda's: 1993 Honda Prelude Si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baracuda's: 1993 Honda Prelude Si

I have had this car since Mid-Late 09' but sat due to an over heating issue and just plain lazyness. The car ran fine but had a few issues and needed a water pump, rear main seal, and new radiator and fans, so I was able to pick it up for cheap.The car is clean minus dent right behind the passenger door but thats it, the interior is MINT and had seat covers over the OEM seats so they never got worn and look close to new. Car is 100% stock minus the previous owner swapped in a F22B DOHC after he said the stock H23 threw a rod. The car also appears to have been repainted OEM color but the paint job was lacking and there is some spider webbing in areas but over all is much better then what it would have looked stock after all these year in Texas. Any way on to the picks, I will be keeping it stock for a little while until I get to closer tear down point on my accord and I then plan on some simple mods to make it a clean daily to take over for the accord.

ENGINE
    - JDM F22B DOHC motor
    - AutoTragic
    - Everything else stock

INTERIOR
    - Stock

EXTERIOR
    - Stock

SUSPENSION/BRAKES
    - Stock

WHEELS/TIRES
    - Stock

ELECTRONICS
    - Kenwood deck (Crappy came with car)
    - Pioneer Speakers

Future Build List

Rims 16': Undecided
    Tires: Undecided
    Lip kit all around: Undecided
    More daily driver friendly coil-over/shock-spring set-up: Undecided
    JDM 1-Piece Head lights
    JDM Fogs
    Vtec 6x9 Rear Sub woofer conversion
    6x9 Kicker free-air Sub woofer (Purchased)
    New speakers all around: Undecided
    New deck: Undecided
    Vtec Black leather conversion
    EL-Gauge conversion (Electronic illuminated gauge cluster from later years)
    5th Gen. Lude glass sunroof conversion/swap
    Exhaust: Undecided
    More when I think of it....
    Last edited by baracuda; 04-21-2011, 08:14 PM.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Very nice! I've always been a fan of this model Prelude.,Id love to have one like it.I really like how the old school Wings West lip kit looks on these.Keep us posted on this one!

Comment

looks good bro. like the color.

Comment

nice looking lude . nice ride .they were ahead of there time with that car . i remember street racing back in my teenage years and seen a guy take down stock 5.0 mustangs in a 93 lude.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
          looks good bro. like the color.
          Thanks man, for some reason I rarely see ludes in this color, and even less ludes of this generation that even have close to a clean body.

Also your lude is very clean and looks great with that drop and rims.

Comment

Inspected and fully legal, passed emissions no issues at all (I was so happy since when I bought it was out of inspection and didn't know what to expect.). Next up is fresh brake job all around, nothing too crazy to start so some Brembo blanks and still looking at pads. I have been a fan of EBC's rotor and pads but want to branch out and I might try hawk since people seem to love them.

Tires after that, and same goes for them. not looking for anything to crazy most likely some preformance all seasons see what deals I can find online. if summer tires then im getting summer tires since I dont deal with snow down here...any one have some good tire sites to share? not tirerack

Comment

Working...
            X