**Official Spring 2011 Meet Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
    people still meet?.. i havent been to any kind of decent car meet in years.. where at?
    allover the austin area man you just gotta know the right people theres mon. wed. and sat. night meets the 183 and 620 meet died too many cops ran people out

oh yea btw barracuda pm me your number i lost my last phone and its been a whole year since i got any contact with you
    Last edited by Nerocb7; 02-23-2011, 04:02 PM.
    Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
      you jerk get my name right.
      Is that mean ur keeping it? Lol

Comment

eps have vtak.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Nerocb7 View Post
          allover the austin area man you just gotta know the right people theres mon. wed. and sat. night meets the 183 and 620 meet died too many cops ran people out
          thats what im sayin.. most of my friends have moved on or stay low key.. plus, in the past few years, ive seen a couple of the meets here and their and they are full of morons and horrible cars.. and i live far south anyways, so ive never dealt with any of the newer north meets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
            thats what im sayin.. most of my friends have moved on or stay low key.. plus, in the past few years, ive seen a couple of the meets here and their and they are full of morons and horrible cars.. and i live far south anyways, so ive never dealt with any of the newer north meets..
            Yea the last 183 meet someone knocked over a speedlimit sign cops where everywhere another is a 300zx started doing doughnuts in the golds gym parking lot and there was a pack of diesel trucks that would start driving fast in the parking lot like wtf the new spot is low key more hidden and local ricers dont know about it
            Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

thats why huge meets suck.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak View Post
                thats why huge meets suck.
                true but not organized meets like this one
                Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

this isnt huge.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

back in 98-01 or so, over a couple years we had some nice HUGE meets on saturday nights.. for a while we had no problems at all.. cops would drive through and everything, tell everyone "whats up?", "nice cars".. stuff like that.. and thennnnnnnnn fast and furious came out and ruined everything..

Comment

Originally posted by hahaha38 View Post
                      Hurry up and pick a day so I can get this posted up on the other sites. I should be out there. Thanks. lol
                      Day has been picked we are going to do it the 16th, I had forgotten that the 23rd was a holiday so in order to make sure everyone can make it and for the tie breaker on the poll, I going to OFFICIALLY set the meet date for the 16th of April.

...that being said Post up if your now 100% or 50/50 now that we have a FINAL DATE set.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Also anyone know why pninja82 got banned? lol what happened?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Can you make aother thread detailed with what we will be doing and where will be meeting,Times etc.
                          Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
                          Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
                          FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
                          Daily Grind.

Comment

Originally posted by hahaha38 View Post
                            Can you make aother thread detailed with what we will be doing and where will be meeting,Times etc.
                            or you can just look at the first post that will be updated as things come together..

Comment

LOL. I ddin't even notice he had updated the first page. Good call. haha
                              Chipped ecu's always in stock p28,p06 etc. Pm for prices. Chipping and tuning services also available.
                              Timmy Tuning

Need work done? Hit me up at the shop.
                              FISTRacing

H-Town accord coordinator.
                              Daily Grind.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                                Also anyone know why pninja82 got banned? lol what happened?
                                it was pretty funny
                                _

Comment

Working...
                                X