Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats going on? Been so DEAD as of late.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats going on? Been so DEAD as of late.

I am currently looking for a new job since the end of may but got some stuff coming up and looking better. nothing new with the car and wont till get another job going. so whats going on with everyone else?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

I PCS'd out of Texas about a 2 weeks ago, now stationed in Albuquerque, NM.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Not much here Aaron. Just did the timing belt, waterpump seals etc. and a 2 new motor mounts. Its been a slow summer so far. Ready for some rain and cooler weather. Take care .

Comment

you wanna get a mini meet going on some where indoors
        Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Nerotenzo

Comment

Originally posted by Nerocb7 View Post
          That seems like a good idea. For awhile the San Antonio guys were meeting up quite a bit but lately we've fallen apart.We certainly do need to get together again.We just went to Houston sunday but it was only Teddy and myself repping for cb7's.Aaron,keep your head up and the search going.Youll find the right job soon!

Comment

a mini meet sounds good. i just moved back to austin so im down ..

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

were are you thinking about?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                I am currently looking for a new job since the end of may but got some stuff coming up and looking better. nothing new with the car and wont till get another job going. so whats going on with everyone else?
                I could get you a crappy job that starts at $9 an hour. it's in grapevine though.

it's not great but it'd be something until you can find something else. you'd probably start sometime in the next month or so.

Comment

something fun for everyone lol well we can hold it in austin seeing its right in between dallas,houston and san antonio Maybe During August when its a lil warm and cool,what do you guys think maybe take a cruise in texas hill country
                  Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

As my friends call it up north as "champanging" across the hill country. Would be cool to do a run with a few stops along the way vs. just staying in one spot. thoughts ????

Comment

love the idea now need more support
                      Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

love the idea now need more support
                        That would be a nice change up and I know other forums go on just straight cruises and make pit stops along the way. I know I would be game and the views are going to awesome to drive through and the hill country has tons of twisties to tear up.

just need to plan a route of find one another forum may have used.

Comment

im down for a meet

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

alrighty then sounds good got new tires for twists and turns
                            should we maybe meet up some where in downtown austin,cruise,then eat somewhere ,we always end the day with a hot motor under our hoods and well everyones got a long drive back home i just want everyone to make it home in one peice
                            Nerotenzo@aol.com

Facebook me

Comment

Working...
                            X