Ps4 or Xbox 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    Well I take back my original answer of skipping both systems and building a PC, I'm thinking I ought to get the Xbox One despite all the thing s said about it. I could always throw a wash cloth over the camera so it can't see me or I could simply turn it backwards to face a wall. As for the mic, ill think of something. I also rarely trade in my games and if my younger brother wanted to try a game I guess he can walk to my bedroom and try it out like he used to before he got a job to buy his own games.
    In the direction that MS is taking there system. And level of my happiness with 360/PS3, I think I'll be switching to PC gaming as well...

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
    I'm getting both eventually but the Xbox feels my needs as a guy who play 3 hours a week if I'm lucky. All in one entertainment system for when I get home tired from work sounds pretty good for me.
    Let me ask you this then, doesn't 360 fulfill all of those needs now? In my eyes, 360 can pretty much do anything I need it to do. Why does MS have to such jerks this time around?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I pay for Xbox Live Gold, and even though I don't play very often, it's worth it for Netflix, and the few times I DO play online.
      I have yet to see you log on in the last 2 years bro....
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

omfg you have to pay for xbox live to use Netflix!?!?!?

How the fuck do you guys take this kind of abuse.

I use Netflix all day long for free(besides paying for Netflix itself).

Unfuckingreal.

Comment

Noooo silly goose
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            omfg you have to pay for xbox live to use Netflix!?!?!?

How the fuck do you guys take this kind of abuse.

I use Netflix all day long for free(besides paying for Netflix itself).

Unfuckingreal.
            Yeah so basically xbox owners are paying $13 a month for Netflix while I only pay $8 lol chock up another fail for the Xbox

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
              Yeah so basically xbox owners are paying $13 a month for Netflix while I only pay $8 lol chock up another fail for the Xbox
              yea i found that pretty hilarious on the xbox.

you have to "subscribe to subscribe" lol

its like taking it in the butt twice.

Comment

PS4 FTW!

Playstation has and will have the better exclusive games, they support indie.

Only change they made was that you need ps+ to play multiplayer but that's okay with me because I won't be paying for live anymore as of April.

Microsoft shot themselves in the foot with this console, mandatory kinect, mandatory Internet connection... There answer to that was a joke "you could buy a 360"

$100 more than the ps4, Microsoft was drunk when they thought this through.
                MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Next Gen consoles. Only next Gen console thing that Sony is doing is adding the pay to play service. Give them a year and they will come out with some sort of Kinect system just like they did with the PS3.
                  10th Anniversary Accord.
                  05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Next Gen consoles. Only next Gen console thing that Sony is doing is adding the pay to play service. Give them a year and they will come out with some sort of Kinect system just like they did with the PS3.
                    it looks like there is one dude

Comment

They didn't talk about that in their conference. Also the $100 cheaper price tag will help more to the cause that 99% of playstation players are 5-10 year olds with high pitch voices.
                      10th Anniversary Accord.
                      05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

They didn't talk about that in their conference. Also the $100 cheaper price tag will help more to the cause that 99% of playstation players are 5-10 year olds with high pitch voices.
                        true but there showing an image of what we can only assume is their new HD camera, "PS Kinect"

certainly looks like one to me

Comment

Originally posted by Ispintechno View Post
                          Yeah Playstation has the move. Its optional, not connected to the internet as far as I know but I was never interested in it. I prefer a controller, I'm lazy.
                          me too why would anyone want to move for a video game?? the wii is useless

also I remember seeing that controller when the ps3 came out, then they went the traditional style. I don't like that new design. but ehh. will it have dualshock4?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                            me too why would anyone want to move for a video game?? the wii is useless

also I remember seeing that controller when the ps3 came out, then they went the traditional style. I don't like that new design. but ehh. will it have dualshock4?
                            Amen brother. PS Move, kinect, Wii, yeah none of that was something I found fun at all.
                            The way I game is I have a 42" LCD tv 5 feet away as I lie down on the couch with my feet up, surround sound on, or turtle beach headset for co-operative hunting in first person shooters (I find a good headset can give you an advantage as to where other players are around you by sound alone).
                            I usually have a can of beer or a glass of wine beside me on the table and my pants are somewhere on the floor as lying on the couch without pants is more comfortable than lying on the couch with pants.
                            No way will I be jumping around like a monkey in front of tv for any game.

Regarding the new controller, I hope it is different. I've had every playstation so far and I have always been kinda disappointed by the lack of controller changes. 3 hours playing Battlefield and my hands start to turn into a claw. Kinda hurts. I hope the new controller grows in size a bit. I think it will be better for marathon gaming. Hope dual shock makes a return, I like it. Six axis or something similar will unfortunately probably making a return for launch machines instead, which will suck.

EDIT: E3 shows the Dual Shock 4, I was wrong
                            Last edited by Ispintechno; 06-14-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

^^^Why throw in all the details?

About the xbox one thing. The more I read the more disappointed I get. I was hoping for a new and great console but now I don't think Ill buy it. Ill most likely get the PS4 which better be a lot better than PS3.

Comment

Neither. I had a play station in like 96, and I get a few games from the App Store on my phone to pass the time. Never could get into video games

Comment

Working...
                                X