Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taken yesterday! got my retrofitted/ebay headlights. made for a 92-93 but I put 90-91 glass on them!

Comment

What's with all the white cb's? Well shoot I don't want to be left out! Here's my white cb....

My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I H8 U ALL

Can i haz?

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

ALL of the white cbs geez lol on a happier note my injectors are on the way
          Click Here To Check Out My Ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137030

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post

Taken yesterday! got my retrofitted/ebay headlights. made for a 92-93 but I put 90-91 glass on them!
            That looks flippin sweet man I remember reading up on those lights, pretty cool projector option.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
            What's with all the white cb's? Well shoot I don't want to be left out! Here's my white cb....

Are those caleb's purple wheels lol?

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
            I H8 U ALL
            U mad

Originally posted by phantomcb7 View Post
            ALL of the white cbs geez lol on a happier note my injectors are on the way
            Yeeeeah pretty sure this car should have been done like a year ago lol

Comment

those look just like the purple wheels caleb had haha.

Comment

Lol mabe....
                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

I'm also down.

Here's how my car sits now... for some reason, I ALWAYS take pics of the drivers side, not sure why??

Got these rims and tires for doing a cv axle on my old car. Got the center caps (when I took the pic, I only had 3) and a 20 dollar bill. The tires have probably 80-85% tread on them. The rims are in great shape, other than being dirty.

Comment

White CB Haz'in sluts

8 Accords so far:

Comment

I THINK I want/need some amber corners, and MAYBE some red/clears. Anyone else see it?

Comment

I got some clean stock corners you can have to paint amber.
                        Im getting red clears and doing a custom LED retro

Comment

LED retros are easily done i say DOOO it

My buddy with a 4th gen lude did a retro using Peterson trailor lights and it turned out awesome

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Im going to try to do a full led strip. with an alternating pattern in the turn signal,
                            and SUPER bright brake lights with a integrated rear fog style

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              I got some clean stock corners you can have to paint amber.
                              Im getting red clears and doing a custom LED retro
                              That might work... I have some amber paint I bought when I had my 90, was going to paint the bumper lights amber, never got around to it. If I keep my stock tails, I DEFINITELY need new gaskets, mine get water in the tails.

Comment

Got the car smogged, tabbed, and registered. Today was a good day

Feels really good to have a car that is 100% your own

Comment

Working...
                                X